NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

ZO6vette037

Hey! It was good to see your car on base. I didnt know if you knew it was me parked next to you.

Marco at pull off near MP 222 at 3:30pm today taking pictures or a leak! :whoopdeedo:

Hopefully not a picture of him taking a leak!!

Marco at pull off near MP 222 at 3:30pm today taking pictures or a leak! :whoopdeedo:

Hopefully not a picture of him taking a leak!!

Ron would need to utilize the panoramic setting...Just sayin had to get it in before Chad pulled the macro zoom comment heh heh

• 2 weeks later...

today at Rio Salado & Scottsdale Road ..... not my fav color but sounded mean as hell .....

• 2 weeks later...

While waiting for the results of my frontal labotomy at the base hospital, I saw Mrs Bigfeet! Hiya Stacy! :howdy

While waiting for the results of my frontal labotomy at the base hospital, I saw Mrs Bigfeet! Hiya Stacy! :howdy

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy :markdrink:

Black C4 vert on the 60 around 8:16 pm heading west at Val Vista area. It was raining and everything. Had the top up of course.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Crash Test Dummy

Saw the matte blue c6 a few days ago on mill and broadway. Also i think he was at joes shop on tuesday night. I was in the yellow c5Z

a month late but hey there

Posted Imageimage.jpg

I had never seen a C5 with a bike rack

I saw them to on I-10 about 4pm around the Marana Exit... thought it was strange.
Must have been headed my way cause this was taken at about 32nd St and I-10 in Phx at about 5pm.

Posted Imageimage.jpg

I had never seen a C5 with a bike rack

I saw them to on I-10 about 4pm around the Marana Exit... thought it was strange.
Must have been headed my way cause this was taken at about 32nd St and I-10 in Phx at about 5pm.

eddie, i was right behind you when you took that Picture I was the crazy guy in the Maroon CTS waving at you!!!

• 2 weeks later...