NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

We saw a white C6 with red hash stripes parked right at the intersection of Old Litchfield and Wigwam tonite. I assume it was a Ron Fellows edition. I didn't catch a tag but it did have HREs like Dave's. :ED:

That was me. Its not a Ron Fellows, just a C6 with a few goodies. Our running group meets there most Thursdays at 6:30

Saw a yellow C6 lic #SGTPMAC this morning SB on the 51 at the mini stack. What I found surprising was the Fire Fighter Assoc sticker with an Obama 2012 sticker. Not to be political but normally Cops and Firemen are anything but Democrats. There was a woman driving. Bet it's a political divided household.

Saw a yellow C6 lic #SGTPMAC this morning SB on the 51 at the mini stack. What I found surprising was the Fire Fighter Assoc sticker with an Obama 2012 sticker. Not to be political but normally Cops and Firemen are anything but Democrats. There was a woman driving. Bet it's a political divided household.

Are you saying that a woman can't be a firefighter or cop??? Sorry, just had to do it! :cheer:

fourseventeen

Who do I keep seeing in a yellow automatic C6 with black stripe in the Coldwater Springs community in Avondale? I am always in my truck when I see him.

Azmotorhead

Spotted LMB Z06 southbound on 91st ave today I even got a wave. I'm thinking it was someone who is at Band camp here

On the 101 last week,,,

Posted Image

It's a Mystery, wrapped in a Riddle, driving an Enigma! :lol

I saw Old Yeller and this

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of ACE peeps at a Pens game pic!

Look under the chin of the player in the background!

Posted Image

Desertdawg

Just missing the ACE salute!

Just missing the ACE salute!

If I only knew the pic was being taken, I would have whipped it out...the ACE salute that is! Not knowing a pic was being taken and then seeing the pic seems a little "1984ish" to me! :photo::P Surprised they didn't capture me with Yuengling at the lips! :cheers

I saw Chameleon V2 southbound on 7th street

:howdy I didn't see you and I'm always looking for other Vettes. You musta been in your truck?

I saw Chameleon V2 southbound on 7th street

:howdy I didn't see you and I'm always looking for other Vettes. You musta been in your truck?

You are correct!

• 2 weeks later...

J123, Dave64, and Mregor on Luke @ a show and shine, Howdy fellas.

Jay and Dave...either one of yins bring home some hardware?

Saw the matte blue c6 a few days ago on mill and broadway. Also i think he was at joes shop on tuesday night. I was in the yellow c5Z

On the 101 last week,,,

Posted Image

It's a Mystery, wrapped in a Riddle, driving an Enigma! :lol

I saw Old Yeller and this

enigme.jpg

Hey, she sold that

Sorry to say that I saw Vics car at LPM this morning. They were doing a minor repair job for me and his beast was there. Hope you get it back soon Vic!!

Yep, it's here for a little GMPP warranty work. He will be back hauling ass before you can dig in the back of your closet and pull out those polyester bell bottoms with the 3 inch belt loops....

Yep, it's here for a little GMPP warranty work. He will be back hauling ass before you can dig in the back of your closet and pull out those polyester bell bottoms with the 3 inch belt loops....

How the hell do you know what's in my closet? Should I be asking my wife? :blush:

Well, I wasn't speaking to you specifically, just more in generalities, but if the bell bottoms fit....

LOL

Well, I wasn't speaking to you specifically, just more in generalities, but if the bell bottoms fit....

LOL

Well you must not have been referring to me since none of my bell bottoms from "back in the day" would come close to fitting me now!

A nice Cyber-Grey Z06 with silver GS stripes northbound on Houghton....

ZO6vette037

Saw this guy on base the other morning so I had to park by him and take a pic...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also ran into one of the commanders on base with this beauty

Posted Image