NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

yesterday on the 202E/101S transition ......... Plate ER DR NO WAVE !!!

post-1098-028701200 1343446539.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a 64-65 vert in cave creek area. No wave busy driving. a yellow C6 GS vert and a silver C6 GS in cave creek area both waved

post-19-063081000 1344905348.jpg

It had DL plates. It was N/B on the 51 on my way home.

You, know, I could swear I saw the same car on the same tow truck yesterday near Litchfield Park...

post-19-063081000 1344905348.jpg

It had DL plates. It was N/B on the 51 on my way home.

Another victim of column lockout? :lol

yesterday on the 202E/101S transition ......... Plate ER DR NO WAVE !!!

So that's the dude that has those plates.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw a black vette with fire all over it in Tucson friday,not sure C5 or C6 Just barly saw it as it went in the other direction,Saw a blue C2 fastback just before that,Then we saw 20-25 vettes from Corvette club of AZ down in Bisbee on saturday.

White C5 convertible with a black top on I-10. I apologize to its passenger as my "buzzing of the tower" very loud pass appeared to have scare the $hit out of her. I didn't mean to, I was just doing the high rev. salute instead of the wave.

We saw a silver C6 vert at Pecos and AlmaSchool on Saturday afternoon, MrD was driving... We were in our truck so he didn't even notice us.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a Big Tom in isle 10 at the Luke Commisary. He was pushing what looked to be a grey with blue trim convertible with no mods that I could tell. The right front wheel had a pretty bad wooble and the overall condition of that "ride" was poor at best. I think he was pretty upset with it too for he just left it in the parking lot! I got a pic of it before I left, hope it came out good...

Saw a Big Tom in isle 10 at the Luke Commisary. He was pushing what looked to be a grey with blue trim convertible with no mods that I could tell. The right front wheel had a pretty bad wooble and the overall condition of that "ride" was poor at best. I think he was pretty upset with it too for he just left it in the parking lot! I got a pic of it before I left, hope it came out good...

LOL. It was nice meeting a Fellow Acehole in such an unlikely spot...

*snort*

4/10 score

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...