NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

• 2 weeks later...

So who is the one with the pumpkin Z06 with ZR1 fin on back a Cowl Hood with black stripe? Nice sounding exhaust. Whats under the Cowl? Supercharger maybe?

Spotted Big Poppa today on Huachucha Rd.

Waved, but I was in my company truck, so he just thought it was some nut! :crazy

I just figured you were hawt for me.... Did I wave back?

My office is on Huachuca dr... We just moved there.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeller C5 coupe headin north on Dysart around 4:30, thought I was having a Sunnie flashback until I saw the rims. Might have been SL1D3R?

Yellow C6 & Maroon C6 heading south on the I-17 just after Daisy Mountain rd. 5:38pm. Other than that, Who know?

• 2 weeks later...

A very dirty maroon C6 ..... in the left lane ..... holdin up traffic ..... on the 101 South about Shea this afternoon ................ so embarrassing :facepalm: Someone hasn't read their rule book ...... :cfdeadagain

• 2 weeks later...
Crash Test Dummy

Think I spotted a member in a greyish or Silver C5 driving south from Vegas on Sunday. Got a wave and took off to play on the curves. We were playing with a nice turbo Porsche on the drive, thought maybe you would have joined in too.

Passed a blue C5 with the big white stripe down the middle today. Dunno if that is a factory thing or aftermarket, but I know I've seen the car posted on here before. Pulling into Desert Schools credit union on Alma School near Elliot I think.

On the 101 last week,,,

Posted Image

It's a Mystery, wrapped in a Riddle, driving an Enigma! :lol

I don't get it...HEY MO ! WOOO WOOO WOOO AHAH!

Posted Image

Yeller C6 at Fear Farm RC racetrack Wends afternoon...in the mud!!!! Who is the crazy mofo who drove their C6 off the pavement and into a muddy, pothole ridden dirt road for almost a mile!!?!? :facepalm:

:lol

Marana Rich

Cybergray C6 w/license flynlo (?) close to Oracle Market Place this PM

We saw a white C6 with red hash stripes parked right at the intersection of Old Litchfield and Wigwam tonite. I assume it was a Ron Fellows edition. I didn't catch a tag but it did have HREs like Dave's. :ED:

We saw a white C6 with red hash stripes parked right at the intersection of Old Litchfield and Wigwam tonite. I assume it was a Ron Fellows edition. I didn't catch a tag but it did have HREs like Dave's. :ED:

WOW, Dean in the back yard... Howdy!

Posted Image

passed this at happy valley and the 17 on my way home from work this morning.

Someone sneakin away with your hot rod Tom ????

Passed a blue C5 with the big white stripe down the middle today. Dunno if that is a factory thing or aftermarket, but I know I've seen the car posted on here before. Pulling into Desert Schools credit union on Alma School near Elliot I think.

I screwed that quote up.... Beetroot, that's a c6. It's my exwifes car, met her at the bank that day. Its got the stripe scheme from the c4 GrandSport.

I saw the Comish, but he didn't flip me off...

....see my sig pic

I had to proceed rapidly the other direction so Mr Lord High Detailing Poobah could not see how filthy my car is

I saw the Comish, but he didn't flip me off...

....see my sig pic I had to proceed rapidly the other direction so Mr Lord High Detailing Poobah could not see how filthy my car is
I thought that was just the Pewter...