NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Saw so many corvettes on 101 past the Mayo clinic I had to stop counting ( I couldnt get my shoes off )

Who are these peoplw who use the 101 on that side of Town?

Saw so many corvettes on 101 past the Mayo clinic I had to stop counting ( I couldnt get my shoes off )

Who are these peoplw who use the 101 on that side of Town?

Me for one :3gears:

Me for 2

Ridiculously belated here but me 3. I live a mile south of that Mayo.

Saw a cherry 59-60 blk/wht C1 with blk coves getting of the 10 E/B at 48th St about noon. Very sweet looking C1!

• 2 months later...

Spotted a RED C4 near my turf. Mesa dr and Baseline rd. Plate was 1988 C4. It was going too fast to get a pic. I waved and didnt get a wave back. The exhaust tone sure sounded good.

Slammer and I met at the Firestone Shop on Pebblecreek Pkwy yesterday morning. The shop guys were calling it Vette day. I got new Firestone run-flats installed, and slammer was changing over to slicks for an HPDE this weekend. We had a great conversation that made the time fly while I was waiting for the tire install/alignment.

• 1 month later...

Coming down the 51 this morning I spotted a blk C7 coupe. I had just caught up to it when I realize there was a yellow C5 getting on with us. Kind of cool, we had a C7, C6, C5 all going down the road in order next to one another.

I see a black C6 with yeller calipers just about every morning headed south on Houghton...any idears?

post-19-0-31460600-1400012572_thumb.jpg

On my way back from lunch I saw this poor baby on an open trailer. No doubt on the way to her new home. They were E/B on the 10 at about 40th St.

MidNiteFury01

Spotted a RED C4 near my turf. Mesa dr and Baseline rd. Plate was 1988 C4. It was going too fast to get a pic. I waved and didnt get a wave back. The exhaust tone sure sounded good.

His name is Dan, he's on ACE, show's up to Corvette's & Caffeine most times. Always seems pretty cool at the C&C,

• 1 month later...
Drewster67

Black C5Z with black wheels heading north on 101 this morning - got off at Mckellips or Mcdowell

• 2 weeks later...

saw a couple days ago at the dentists offices in Chandler ....

post-1098-0-56368800-1405102263_thumb.jp

and a Green on the way out ...............

post-1098-0-51470600-1405102375_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

Ive seen that one too ...

Sweet red C6 ZR1 with tag "AG ZR1" exiting teh 101 at 67th Ave around 11:30 am today....

His name is Dan, he's on ACE, show's up to Corvette's & Caffeine most times. Always seems pretty cool at the C&C,

He goes by C4inMesa here on ACE and on the big forum.

Sunday the 10th, 1:00 pm at Desert Ridge, nice Yeller C5 vert with Arizona plate "TWISTED"

I put an ACE card in teh window. . .

nice Yeller C5 vert with Arizona plate "TWISTED".

If I didn't know better I'd say Cahd got a yellow vert :lol

• 4 weeks later...

Yeller C5 heading north on Higley just north of the 60 about 12:30 pm. Had a WIIIIIDE booty and a big 'ol black butt. Ya, you know who you are......:)

Yeller C5 heading north on Higley just north of the 60 about 12:30 pm. Had a WIIIIIDE booty and a big 'ol black butt. Ya, you know who you are...... :)

If it was being driven real slow, then we all know who it was!!! :snky:

• 2 weeks later...