Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

20150910_141044.jpg

THAT IS ALL....Back to doin' whatever you're doin'. I'm not telling anyone where this is so it will be here when I get back.

20150910_141044.jpg

THAT IS ALL....Back to doin' whatever you're doin'. I'm not telling anyone where this is so it will be here when I get back.

Can't fool me! That was on your trip to Nebraska. Obviously a transplant or it would have been Husker Red. 

You're right Eddie. In Nebraska now and heading to Manhattan Kansas in a bit for a wedding tomorrow. So you guys don't think it's a wise investment?

• 3 weeks later...

Was no doubt me. On the way back to work from lunch. Work just south. If you were in the Vette I missed you.  

Was no doubt me. On the way back to work from lunch. Work just south. If you were in the Vette I missed you.  

No, coming out of the Taco Belle in silver Chevy conversion van

• 2 weeks later...

Black c6, chrome z06 style wheels, ace sticker in window parked by Cigna MRI place off Cooper/Stapley. Was right outside my office. Plate was something like 4thekids or something.

Black c6, chrome z06 style wheels, ace sticker in window parked by Cigna MRI place off Cooper/Stapley. Was right outside my office. Plate was something like 4thekids or something.

That was Jim Richards '05 C6 with KIDNME  license plate

Yep, that was it. Thats my office building so thought it was strange to see an ACE sticker outside in the lot. 

• 1 month later...

So I'm looking through The Desert Breeze (neighborhood paper), and I see Mark's ugly mug next to Grape @ the Thorobred show.  Nicely done Mark!

C7 Z06 ragtop westbound 10 this morning. license plate "GR8Z06". we exchanged hand signals and grins. 

Seeing the front of that car in your rear view makes you feel like you could be eaten whole