Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Some one spotted Julie today as I had the Mopar lol!

I had to mess with her a little!  :lol

I've been doing work in 2325 for a few years now.  I always recognized the Mopar parked in the corner but I start way early so I never have actually seen her.  I couldn't help myself when I saw the GS so I left her a note and a card for kicks.  Up side, she had it parked like an ACE :thumbs

• Upvote 1

Replying late, to Native AZ. 

I am a 54 year AZ Native and now 4 years in So Cal. I agree with your comment on seeing only 3 Corvettes in Ca. Not only do I have an extreme dislike for moving to Ca. they have shitty taste in cars. Only at a car show will you see a muscle car. There are more BMW's, Audi's, Mercedes Benz than anything. And those cars just don't do it for me. Although there was a guy in my condo comples who had an Audi rs7 I believe. He put alot of money into it. Its was twin turbo, exhaust, chip...sounded awesome. It was a gunmetal gray, then he put bright blue HRE wheels on it. It really was an awesome car, but he recently traded it in on a BMW SUV, a nice SUV, but not a Corvette. And AZ women are so much more attractive!

I've been doing work in 2325 for a few years now.  I always recognized the Mopar parked in the corner but I start way early so I never have actually seen her.  I couldn't help myself when I saw the GS so I left her a note and a card for kicks.  Up side, she had it parked like an ACE :thumbs

She got a kick out of it!

I had the Challenger so It could get some fresh go rounds,and new brakes on all for corners.

Dude, you let her have the GS?  EXCELLENT!!!

Of coarse,she loves driving it!

Blue with black stripes C7 Z06 backing out of his garage in San Tan Valley about 4:40. Headed north on Signal Butte.

Looks a bit Optimus Prime to me but I'm sure the Fast and Furious crowd (the wealthy ones, that is) will love it

on South 202 Monday evening .....

c7-2.thumb.jpg.d8f49708f93aca784ca914446

Yesterday afternoon on 101 & about 67th Ave

c7-1.thumb.jpg.27e04552eb246396cc84b182f

And one in that Blue color (beautiful) on Alma School after dark ... couldn't get a pix .... driven by a little Asian women who run the window down to say hello as we pulled up beside here ....

Sure lots of them there hot rods out there .... Have seen more in the last 4 days since our return then we saw the last 3 months in the bay area ...  #justsayin

Thought I saw Donna and her new chariot, but I was wrong... at least had a nice chat with her on da tele!

P51tj I saw your car the other day on base! I was going to stop by and snap a pic but had to get back to work!

Hiya Buddy! How's things???

Been busy!  Never thought in the military I would be fighting to keep my job!  But always have a new project going!  How are you!

• 2 weeks later...

Cobblestone carwash on Sunday.

Black C5 Coupe with z06 brake ducts and looked like z06 badges on the fenders.

good looking car!

Keegan's 

C6 GS with SC.   license plates "557"  as in 557hp from the SC!

also very nice vette!

just curios if either one is an ACE member?

Both cars are in the S.Chandler/Ocotillo area.    IF you see me in a C5 Z06 "torch red"  honk/wave.

nice OLDYELLER.   I do see a fair amount of C7 roaming south Chandler.   

the C6 looked good and I bet it runs well with the SC.

the black C5 coupe peeked my curiosity...   very clean.   had the z06 brake ducts, z06 (or similar) badges on the fenders.  I always love to see what others have done to their vettes and how they are performing.

Out and about today and I must say the most Vettes I've seen on one of my out and about is a real long time.

2 C4s

2 C5s

4 C6s and one was an AceHole maybe more. But the confirmed AceHole MAY just be getting a new Harley. Harley Pat's car seen and parked by @ Arrowhead HD. I looked for ya Pat but couldn't/t find ya, must have been out on a test ride.

Waves from all the ones spotted on the road, nice job folks!!!

Yes that was me! I was in the shop picking up some parts and ordering a new jacket. Also signed up to be a member of their H. O. G. chapter. Just finished an hour at Shooters World with my buddy Terry. I think this might be the first time I've been spotted! Woo whooooo! ?

On November 26, 2015 at 6:40 AM, TheCMSH said:
On November 25, 2015 at 4:17 PM, y2krtaf said: