Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Tucson is mixed, saw young blonde in C7 this am, wouldn't even look in my direction. pulled up beside red vert yesterday, husband & wife team. wife yells out 1998!!! I go HUH? Then I get it, was distracted by wife's purple hair, and hollered 2000!!!!

we both waved and took off with roaring pipes. COOL!!!! :laughing gut bustin: :laughing gut bustin: :fastdraw:

Saw a red C5 Z06 in an accident at 59th Ave and Bell Rd about 2:00 pm today.

Black C7 at the 60 & Higley off ramp heading west and turning south on Higley when I was heading to Badbob's. Notice the plate...Anyone on here?

post-655-0-87008200-1429216090_thumb.jpg

'Nother C7 at the 202 & McKellips exit heading east yesterday morning aboot 10:30.

post-655-0-13589100-1429369498_thumb.jpe

• 2 weeks later...
HarleyPat

Wednesday...C6 Crystal Red vert with tan top (just like mine) at Costco 99th and McDowell

ThatDudeWood

yesterday I spotted a Black C6 w/red rims near Peoria and 75th and 2 minutes after that a silver C5 Z06

Grape Ape

Hellcat lime green abandoned on the 101 south bound at the 101 south exit from the 202 and north of the Broadway exit. Poor kitty....

Blue C5 with license plate ITWLFLY and an ACE sticker in the back window on W Bell Road and 67th Ave around 5 PM today.

Blue C5 with license plate ITWLFLY and an ACE sticker in the back window on W Bell Road and 67th Ave around 5 PM today.

That's Karl (Kahuna). BTW, what were you doing out of work?

2 funny Mark .... but ya never know these days ......... #justsayin

Ya right.....

Hemi does mean half....so that person is sayin all he has is 1/2 a car!!!

I saw anmracing2 yesterday, in the flesh. Both of us Vette-less, we slowly moved towards one another, shook hands, and exchanged pleasantries. Both of us with a longing look in our eyes of "brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug". No hug....another day compadre, another day.....

I saw Ted Yoder dropping his kids off at school.

I saw Karl, too. I drive past the school to get to the Loop 101, but my only child isn't old enough to go to school, yet.

Desertdawg

Sure miss Andrew and Melissa being ACE members.

Maybe someday they'll return home.

Gray C6 widebody westbound I-10 HOV lane west phoenix around 5:00 pm plate GNDMSTR and an ACE sticker on the rear window. WHO DAT????