NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Driving northbound on I-10 thru Tucson, I saw a dark red C-3, then a white C5, both southbound. Too fast to get to confirm, but thought it may have been Bucaneer and Shifter. Consider the odds.....

Driving northbound on I-10 thru Tucson, I saw a dark red C-3, then a white C5, both southbound. Too fast to get to confirm, but thought it may have been Bucaneer and Shifter. Consider the odds.....

Weren't me....

However, I've been seeing a red C5 southbound on Houghton nearly every workday am, and a cyber-grey C6 Z nearly every night same place, just northbound with a young lady driving.

Saw 2 C7's yesterday around 6pm. One at Arizona and Germann, yellow, and one at Gilbert rd and Pecos, white. They do look nice.

Saw a red C5 on the way to work last night around 8:47. I was heading west on the 202 and just turned onto the airport road. It had 2 LEO's behind it. Believe it or not, it showed up at work and a friend I know got out of it. Asked him how fast he was going and he said he got a ticket for 115. I said he was lucky to still have his car. I think he was BSing me cause he never showed me the ticket. He also said he is trying to sell it so if anyone wants info on it let me know and I will get you his info. I do know it's a 2002, red with tan interior. Don't know the mileage though. And it is actually his girlfriends car.

Saw a red C5 on the way to work last night around 8:47. I was heading west on the 202 and just turned onto the airport road. It had 2 LEO's behind it. Believe it or not, it showed up at work and a friend I know got out of it. Asked him how fast he was going and he said he got a ticket for 115. I said he was lucky to still have his car. I think he was BSing me cause he never showed me the ticket. He also said he is trying to sell it so if anyone wants info on it let me know and I will get you his info. I do know it's a 2002, red with tan interior. Don't know the mileage though. And it is actually his girlfriends car.

Cave Man!?!?

How'd you know? I forgot to tell you about that when I stopped by this morning.

I know he rolls his new P-car like that from what I've heard

• 4 weeks later...

I thought only C4s could go that fast?

I thought only C4s could go that fast?

Its probably a C5 Clone. A C4 with a C5 body on it. :checkerdflag:

Saw so many corvettes on 101 past the Mayo clinic I had to stop counting ( I couldnt get my shoes off )

Who are these peoplw who use the 101 on that side of Town?

Saw so many corvettes on 101 past the Mayo clinic I had to stop counting ( I couldnt get my shoes off )

Who are these peoplw who use the 101 on that side of Town?

Me for one :3gears:

• Upvote 1

Saw a silver C5 on the 10 West near the Litchfield exit. They slowed down and when I passed them it was two ladies giving me the thumbs up. I returned the favor and kept on cruising. Colorado license plate.

A real red C5ZO on the 101 south bound just before the 101 ..... sounded way awesome .... and after a bit of fun in the CFI C3 .... got the wave & :thumbs which of course I returned ...

LOOOOVVEE those FRCs .......

and today on FrankLoydWight & Hayden/Greenway a Red C4 .... poor guy must have been embarrassed to be driving a throw away ... as he didn't take his eyes off the road >>> NO WAVE >>> :confused:confused

Black C7 heading north on the 101 in the HOA lane around the McDowell exit at approximately 1:24 pm. Love the black color on those things.

• 5 weeks later...

Red C5 northbound on 7th street at McDowell on Thursday the 10th around 4:15 p.m.

It was ACEhole SWACK! who has been MIA from ACE for a long time. . .

Saw a black c5z with plates z06 fun get pulled over by the cop that was riding in his blind spot for a while as he was cruising down the HOV lane at 10 over.

• 2 weeks later...

Silver C7 at Camelback and Litchfield Rd about 20 minutes ago, I was on teh crotch rocket so no waving. :hehehe: