NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Sooo i'm went out to dinner at shangri-la just now and look what I see...

Posted Image

Bad picture I know.

And I'll bet the plates were 1GSPORT / YA BUT / 2EZ2SPD.....what do I win? :partydance:

And I'll bet the plates were 1GSPORT / YA BUT / 2EZ2SPD.....what do I win? :partydance:

I just checked the ACE events section and dont see any dinner cruise thread for tonight. ... :hat

Damn that's a crappy picture...

Saw a Big Tom in isle 10 at the Luke Commisary. He was pushing what looked to be a grey with blue trim convertible with no mods that I could tell. The right front wheel had a pretty bad wooble and the overall condition of that "ride" was poor at best. I think he was pretty upset with it too for he just left it in the parking lot! I got a pic of it before I left, hope it came out good...

:smilelol

• 3 weeks later...

This morning I saw MrsZR1 and her husband leaving Gila Bend headed west in their ZR1 I waved but they didn't ... I was in the work truck out on a call...

:howdy mmacfn and his band of Merry Men throwing lead down the range @ Shooters World in Peoria! He also had his "Great Pumpkin" with him....NICE!!! :howdy

I met a gent with an 09 cyber grey coupe at teh Circle K on 22nd Street in Tucson, chatted for a few minutes, and then the family emerged from the store, time to go. Didn't catch a name.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a sick cyber gray Z06 downtown... chatted with the guy at a red light who told me that he speeds on that road a lot and now the cops will think it;s me, lololololol...

Celebrated my 9th month of ownership last sunday and I am having a blast! Met some great people at Corvette Performance AZ. Hooked up with ACE! and have met some real snobby Vette owners (Pavillions) You have your wavers and non-wavers! (I'm a waver) Whats the correct way to do the Corvette wave? I think I'm doing it right, Don't want to look to excited! And God forbid I look snobby!

Celebrated my 9th month of ownership last sunday and I am having a blast!

Met some great people at Corvette Performance AZ. Hooked up with ACE!

and have met some real snobby Vette owners (Pavillions)

You have your wavers and non-wavers! (I'm a waver)

Whats the correct way to do the Corvette wave?

I think I'm doing it right, Don't want to look to excited!

And God forbid I look snobby!

Sorry some of the vette owners you met at Pavilions were snobs. Many of those guys are out there every Saturday and tend to only talk to each other. But there are a lot of others like myself that are more friendly. Only problem is we don't know who the other ACEholes are unless they introduce themselves whether its at the Pavilions or Corvette Performance. Next time you are at the Pavilions and see my car, stop by. I'll introduce you to some of the other people out there. I know quit a few guys who are in other clubs, not ACE, that hang out there. Concerning the waive, I've seen all types. However, I would not use the traditional ACE salute unless you know the other guy is an ACEhole; could lead to trouble!! :facepalm:

You can always wear an ACE shirt, LPM has them... And the only time you can be to excited doing the Corvette wave is if your waving at the girlscouts, just ask Chad...

C4for2: you are the exception! Met you a couple of times. So I guess if you don't ask or wear a tee-shirt ya just don't know who's a ACEHole. I'm going this weekend for shirts. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At the tumbleweed gym right now there is a nice GS with plate ouiron or something like that. I like the tail lights!

GS with plate ouiron or something like that.

He's is very grateful to his wife for getting him a GS, so his plate must mean i Owe you a new Iron so she can press his shirts!!!

GS with plate ouiron or something like that.

He's is very grateful to his wife for getting him a GS, so his plate must mean i Owe you a new Iron so she can press his shirts!!!

post-19-029948100 1360864776_thumb.jpg

You got it all wrong Dawg!

At the tumbleweed gym right now there is a nice GS with plate ouiron or something like that. I like the tail lights!

Plate doesn't seem to make any sense. Must be from Gila Bendover! :smilelol

fourseventeen

Yeller C6 at Fear Farm RC racetrack Wends afternoon...in the mud!!!! Who is the crazy mofo who drove their C6 off the pavement and into a muddy, pothole ridden dirt road for almost a mile!!?!? :facepalm: