NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

NB 83rd ave from Lake Pleasant Pkwy. White C5 vert. Today around 1907 hours

Damn you none posters... Saw 6 vettes this weekend with all waves and no one posted seeing me. I'm not going to wave any more and just give everyone the Bird.... Until I get a post. :facepalm:

wickedfastvette

Damn you none posters... Saw 6 vettes this weekend with all waves and no one posted seeing me. I'm not going to wave any more and just give everyone the Bird.... Until I get a post. :facepalm:

The bird is the ACE salute you know.

Cyber gray GS NB on the 51 @ TBird passed me as I exited

The bird is the ACE salute you know.

Perfect

Azmotorhead

Posted Image

Stacey was SB on the 51 at about 1230 today.

When this Bonehead decided to cut her off and then proceed to go 55.

Whoever it may be, For future reference. You may want to rethink cutting off a 3/4T Ext cab Sierra.

You gotta turn off the HDR on her phone's camera. Looks like that car is in a time warp...

You gotta turn off the HDR on her phone's camera. Looks like that car is in a time warp...

Looks like the pic was taken in the 80's

Azmotorhead

"You gotta turn off the HDR on her phone's camera"

Not going to happen. I break out in hives when I touch apple products

orange c4 stingray,black c5 in globe around noon.....cybergrey c6 GS on the 60 at ironwood..... red c6 coming out of chandler village around 2pm

orange c4 stingray,black c5 in globe around noon.....cybergrey c6 GS on the 60 at ironwood..... red c6 coming out of chandler village around 2pm

That was me and Meri just before we got the Check Engine Light (gas cap issue).

Yellow C5 in Sedona with a wave. Black C6 with blue stripes doing burnouts in the parking lot by the in/out in Messa...sounded FAST!

Posted Image

When this Bonehead decided to cut her off and then proceed to go 55.

Whoever it may be, For future reference. You may want to rethink cutting off a 3/4T Ext cab Sierra.

Phil, ain't nobody around here goin' 55 on the freeway. . . :lol

Guess you don't travel the freeways around here very often. That right lane is almost always between 45 and 60 on the west side. Whether its I10 or the 101. :banghead

well if your doing 55 on the East Side ya better be on the shoulder. We dont take kindly that over here.

Guess you don't travel the freeways around here very often. That right lane is almost always between 45 and 60 on the west side. Whether its I10 or the 101. :banghead

well if your doing 55 on the East Side ya better be on the shoulder. We dont take kindly that over here.

You would not believe how many times I've had to slow down below 65 getting on to a freeway out on this side. Same goes for getting off...have to slow down to under 65 for those you can't pass before getting off.

Now the left lane is a different story...75 to 80 is the norm.

Red c6 southbound on the 17 from around Carefree hwy today at about 1420. Blond female driver. Black or Grey (needs a wash :LolLol:) c6 GS sb on Lake Pleasant Pkwy around Happy Valley. Nice ride.

Phil posted up a pic of a Corvette that cut off his girlfriend in traffic and then poked along.

When I said nobody 'around here' goes 55 I meant ACE corvette owners. . .

Saw a blue GS vert at 27th ave and Carefree - thought it was C6speed and his better half, but they didn't wave back. . . :facepalm: Maybe Cale has a twin??

Saw a blue GS vert at 27th ave and Carefree - thought it was C6speed and his better half, but they didn't wave back. . . :facepalm:

Maybe Cale has a twin??

There is a similar GS Up in that area

Saw a very healthy blacked out C6Z with black ZR1 wheels and a ZR1 spoiler on Broadway and Priest, license plate "NY7FURY". Sounded very nice...

Posted Image

Also saw a nice looking red C6Z with dark charcoal HRE wheels on I-10 headed south with the tag "DEVILS6"

Ray and I-10 this evening a green with oak top C-5 vert, like Big Poppa's used to look like only this one had a huge rip on the top and was missing a tail light lens. :facepalm: This guy was prowling the 202 looking for Vidal tonight also...