Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

I thought this might be an interesting thread. Every time I see a vette, I wonder if they are on any local forums or not. So post up camera phone shots, descriptions, etc. of the vette you might have seen! Today I saw a two C5's going westbound on the 60, one red and one white :):rockon2:

Phill's Vette

I see around 4-5 Vettes a day, sometimes more if they stop at my stations. Sometimes I see some I know, but most I don't. Mostly I see dead people though. :thumbs

It seems like I've been seeing more vettes lately and I've even been getting lots of wave returns, must be the weather. :P Anyway, I saw this plate on the way home from the foundry the other day and thought this was funny. Would have been really great if that was on a vette, huh?

Posted Image

Phill's Vette

It seems like I've been seeing more vettes lately and I've even been getting lots of wave returns, must be the weather. :P Anyway, I saw this plate on the way home from the foundry the other day and thought this was funny. Would have been really great if that was on a vette, huh?

Posted Image

Is that CHAD?!

I see around 4-5 Vettes a day, sometimes more if they stop at my stations. Sometimes I see some I know, but most I don't.

:thumbs

Bet it refers to a hole in one, not that I know from experience that's for sure.

Roger

. :leaving

Chad, when did you get a Porshe? The color does not suit you though!

I saw a dirty black C6 today heading west on I8 towards Yuma, looked like he had been in the snow with it... :eek

I saw a dirty black C6 today heading west on I8 towards Yuma, looked like he had been in the snow with it... :eek

It's my brother Clem bringing my new purchase..................... :smilelol:smilelol

Phill's Vette

See them all the time, no one waves back.

I waved at two C5's today and didn't get a wavy back either; then again I was in in my truck....

I get about 75% returned when in the Vette - maybe no one likes you :edward:

:rockon2:

I saw a red (not Torch Red) C5 vert (top down) and a nice (needs polish) C6 blue coupe in Yuma today............

saw a 98 Pace Car EB on Camelback at lunch time.

I saw a yellar vette on the 101 today headed westbound about 3 miles east of I-17 on the way home. Appeared to have "Aces motiff" on the backend. We waved and gave each other the nod. I assumed a member???

There used to be a midnight blue c6 that was down the road from me. We stopped one time going in opposite directions, we laughed about "how do you keep it clean living on a dirt road?" and a month later haven't seen him or the car since. I too am seeing more and more of them where at one time not long ago it was a real oddity to see one at all.

I see around 4-5 Vettes a day, sometimes more if they stop at my stations. Sometimes I see some I know, but most I don't.

Mostly I see dead people though.

:thumbs

Dead people with vettes? Yeah....they all belong to the Sonora Vette club!!!!! (dude..it's just humor!!)

black c5 targa with a placard(i think)hangin on the mirror, southbound on 7th Ave crossing over 101 yesterday around 1:45pm

Black C6 Vette parking garage on Jefferson Plate# ROXSTAR

Black C5 coupe at Bullard and Greenway about 2:35. She was kind of dirty though. Red FRC on Litchfield Rd. around 3:00. Looked sharp and real clean. Didn't see any ZO6 badging. Black C6 on Litchfiled Rd just south of Glendale about 3:02.