NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE AWARDS

C4orce2

• 1 month later...

Pleasure visiting with you today Larry. Pretty good show at Desert Ridge High School Cheerleader fund raiser.

First place for the Grape in the Sports Car category.

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

#60 2/16/14 1st Place, C4-present Custom, Sweetheart Show in Tempe, AZ

2nd and 3rd were two C5s. Great show, around 150 cars including 90-100 vettes.

Posted Image

Posted Image#61 2/22/14, Top 2, 84 to Present Corvettes, AZ Rod & Classic Car Show, Phoenix, AZ

Good show with around 150 cars and held at Steele Indian School Part on Central in Phoenix. Two corvette classes, one for C1s through C3s, and one for C4s through C7s. Awards were given for the top 2 in each of 30 or so classes. Approximately 10 C2s and C3s in the first class. In my class there were 6 C4s (including a 1990 ZR1) and 1 C7. No C5s or C6s at all. The other winner in my class was of course the C7.

#62 3/1/14, 1st Place 1990's, Mountain View Car Show, Queen Creek, AZ. Just another plaque.

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

Had a good time at the Catch A Wave show today. Lots of sun and plenty of cars to look at. I was the only one in the C5 custom class so, ya, I gots me another plaque to put on the wall. Only has one problem with it though. See if you can figure it out.

Posted Image

Maybe they thought there was no way a newer C5 could have that many mods on it already and that only a c3 has been aroung long enough to aquire that many???? Yeah, what Jim said.

Congrats on the award Huskerdoo!

see .... there needs for be just one good C3 CFI to blow the stuff away ........ Tom .. Tom ?????

congrats Mark .... totally deserved ..........

Well, I'm going to let out a little secret I've been keeping. You know that one special vette you can never seem to find? This is it. It's actually the '83 no one can find. Everyone thinks the '83 is the precurser to the C4 but it's actually THE last C3. There, I said it. The cats out of the bag now.

Well, I'm going to let out a little secret I've been keeping. You know that one special vette you can never seem to find? This is it. It's actually the '83 no one can find. Everyone thinks the '83 is the precurser to the C4 but it's actually THE last C3. There, I said it. The cats out of the bag now.

Posted Image

Hell Yeah! 2nd year in a row! Great people to hang out with! Andrew, GrapeApe(Mark),Sam, Yeah even Bad Bob and Larry! Got to match a face, Good to meet you Alan! (GOALNGO)

#63 3/22/14 1st Place Custom C4s, Kiwanis Catch A Wave Show, Tempe, AZ (only one in my class so I got lucky and won!!)

#64 3/23/14 2nd Place C4s, Sands All American Show, Surprise, AZ (6 C4s, all nice, lost to the '90 black ZR1, no complaints here)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hell Yeah! 2nd year in a row!

Great people to hang out with!

Andrew, GrapeApe(Mark),Sam,

Yeah even Bad Bob and Larry!

Got to match a face,

Good to meet you Alan! (GOALNGO)

Posted ImageDSCF9705.JPG

Posted ImageDSCF9701.JPG

Hey, where's the pic of you and the "Hooter's Girls"!!!

Just got back from the Corvettes In The Park show. Grape took first place in the C5's. Very happy with that.

Posted Image

#65 3/29/14, 3rd Place, C4s, Corvettes in the Park. 9 C4s in the class, including 2 ZR1s. Very lucky to even take 3rd.

Congratulations Mark, great win!!!

Posted Image