ACE AWARDS

C4orce2

Congrats, sounds like you had some good competition going on there... :flag Dave

Had a good time at the Corvettes In The Park show today In Chandler. Good show and good people. ACE took home 3 awards that I know of from it. I don't have a picture of the plaque yet but got first place in the C5 class. Really good visiting with you guys today.

Had a good time at the Corvettes In The Park show today In Chandler. Good show and good people. ACE took home 3 awards that I know of from it. I don't have a picture of the plaque yet but got first place in the C5 class. Really good visiting with you guys today.

Congratulations Mark!!

Susan, Jester's wife, took second in the C5 class and I took 3rd in the C4 class (#42). Good day for the ACEholes!!

post-1178-052402500 1333893286.jpg

Congrats to all. Post up next time you are attending a show so we can come support all of you. :partydance:

• 2 weeks later...

#43 1st Place, American and Foreign Sports Cars, 4th Annual Dysart High School Car Show, El Mirage, 4/21/12

post-1178-052560900 1335051555.jpg

• 2 months later...

#44 7/28/12, 2nd Place, Corvettes, 13th Annual Sweet Wheels Car Show in Snowflake, AZ Been three months since I've been to a car show! This is always a great show eventhough one local club brings 25-30 cars each year and always votes for their own cars. So for the second year in a row I lost to a 64 C2 with a 496 crate engine. If the event was judged by judges instead of participants I would still most likely not beat him but it is still annoying to get to the show and know 2nd is the best you can hope for. In any event, nice to get out of the heat and take a great drive.

post-1178-052486900 1343569517.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats buddy. Been to darn hot for me to even think about cleaning for a show. Maybe around November I might think about it. No vacation time til then anyway.

• 1 month later...

Thanks, guys! Next week Prescott. My car will be in the C4 Custom class. See most of you there!!

#46 9/29/12 1st Place C4 Customs Prescott all covette show Also a BIG congratulations to Louis and Charlie for their awards!!! Great seeing a lot of ACEholes at the show. The show was great, weather was great and the cars were amazing.

post-1178-068014700 1349013391.jpg

post-1178-094879300 1350175883.jpg

9/29/12

my first car show and I took Second Place with Roxxane v3. WOOT!

...I wonder who took First place in c6-stock?

so I can break their legs as a warning not to complete against me. LOL

Posted Image

9/29/12

my first car show and I took Second Place with Roxxane v3. WOOT!

...I wonder who took First place in c6-stock?

so I can break their legs as a warning not to complete against me. LOL

Posted Image

Congratulations Chad, I forgot to put you on my list of winners!! I'm not sure either who won first place in your class, but I think it may have been a car from Fast Glass. If that's true, I will be sure to warn them not to come next year if you go!!

#46 9/29/12 1st Place C4 Customs Prescott all covette show

Also a BIG congratulations to Louis, Chad and Charlie for their awards!!!

Great seeing a lot of ACEholes at the show. The show was great, weather was great and the cars were amazing.