ACE AWARDS

C4orce2

My daughters High School that she graduated from had a fund raiser today for the football team. Got to take home a first place sports car plaque.

Posted Image

I think someone else won a plaque too. Congrats.... :thumbs

#36 1/14/12 DRHS 2nd Annual car show, Mesa, 2nd Place in Sports Car Yeap, it was a clean sweep for the ACEholes in the Sports Car class at this show today. Mark and his Grape Ape took first place. Congrats Mark, you surely deserve it. Loosing to you is not loosing at all!!

post-1178-097903800 1326608351.jpg

My "Crapfire" by some, used as a Bloomington Gold judges training car. All part of the history of my 82. I have tons of documents. I bought the car in IL in 94.

Posted Image

Letter to certify

Posted Image

Congratulations to all three of you ! Mac what type of training will they be doing with your ride?

• 2 weeks later...

#37 1st place, C4s,First Annual Cool Desert Wheels Show, Tonopah (award on its way with pic of car)

I've never been to a car show as I figure my cars are completly stock and nothing special. Do military awards count?

# 38 2nd Place, Corvettes 83 to Present, 1/28/12 18th Annual Collector Car Show, Tubac, AZ. As always, this was a great show with over 500 cars with participant judging. There were 12 cars in my class. The first place car was a C6 Z06 with lambo doors and all tricked out. It was a promotional car for a body shop in Tucson that came equiped with two babes handing out info on the shop and free key chains. I was surprised to get 2nd since the third place car was a '09 ZR1; go figure. This is the second time my '92 has beat a ZR1 when in the same class at a show. :banannarainbow:

post-1178-076964600 1327848742.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest badbobs95

Posted Image Blacky had a good day today. Entered in the concours judging at the Chapman Chevrolet All Chevy Show and got the 1st place trophy for the second year in a row. I admit there wasn't a lot of competition, maybe 4 or 5 in concours in the C4s but I detailed my a55 off before my back surgery last Wednesday and it paid off. Here's a few pics. Note, I changed the graphics on the back window! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congrats Bob!! :banannarainbow: I was going to the show, got in my car at 6:15 am this morning--DEAD BATTERY!! That really sucked. Even though I don't win anything at this show usually since I'm in the peoples choice for C4, C5 and C6 custom cars class, I still like the show and hated missing it. Maybe next year.

Congratulations Brother!

See now you need to put up the detailing stuff pick up a hammer and get started on that new addition to the house to hold all the new hardware... :thumbs:clap:thumbs

See ya soon.

Posted Image Blacky had a good day today. Entered in the concours judging at the Chapman Chevrolet All Chevy Show and got the 1st place trophy for the second year in a row. I admit there wasn't a lot of competition, maybe 4 or 5 in concours in the C4s but I detailed my a55 off before my back surgery last Wednesday and it paid off. Here's a few pics. Note, I changed the graphics on the back window! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Car looks amazing. You dun good. Congrats. :thumbs I'm like Larry, have never won anything at this one either but always have some cool cars there.

I never knew about this thread... Congrats to everyone guess i should post the car show for cancer win mine got here as well. Lets see if I remember.

Guest badbobs95

The only reason I won is Jester (Greg) didn't drive his red 96 up from Tucson! Posted Image I'm hoping the cost of gas keeps rising and he keeps his two down there so "us other peons" have a chance to get some trophies. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• 3 weeks later...

#39 3/3/12, 1st Place, C4s, 1st Annual St Peter's Car Show, Litchfield Park, AZ Great show for their first effort. About 100-125 cars, several vette classes and around 20-25 total vettes at the show. Another ACEhole took first in the C5 and C6 class (sorry, don't know his name). Great weather. After the show I went straight to the Pavilions and saw several ACEholes including Vic, Tom and Bob. Couldn't ask for a better "all vette" day! :banannarainbow:

post-1178-067823700 1330872090.jpg

#40 3/11/12, Top 3, Sports Car, Las Palmas Grand Spring Fling Car Show, Mesa, AZ Very surprised to get this. There were approximately 125 cars in just five classes. I was in the Sports Car class with 15 other participants including 5 vettes, a jag, and lots of mustangs, etc. I did not know a sole and it was participant judging. The other two top finishers were the jag and a 63 vette vert. You just never know at these shows!

post-1178-007610000 1331507616.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Entered the '64 in it's first show...the Classics on the Green at the CCV Church up on 67th Ave. Won the Open Classics class. There were around 60 cars of all kinds in my class and 197 cars and bikes, total. The show will be held, again, tomorrow in case anyone wants to go by there. I was taken aback, as I had no inclination of winning anything.

Entered the '64 in it's first show...the Classics on the Green at the CCV Church up on 67th Ave. Won the Open Classics class. There were around 60 cars of all kinds in my class and 197 cars and bikes, total. The show will be held, again, tomorrow in case anyone wants to go by there. I was taken aback, as I had no inclination of winning anything.

Congratulations! Sure this will be the first of many awards for your car. I was at a show in Buckeye today and in the "Sports Car" class with one C3, three C4s (including mine), a '09 ZR1 owned by a friend of mine, two Vipers, a couple of mustangs, etc. The show only gave out one award for each class and my friend's ZR1 took it for our class. I was glad to see he got it instead of one of the Vipers!!

Hope to see you at a show soon.

Congrats !!! Cannot wait to see it live and in person ...... those mid years when done right are damn hard to beat !!! Posted ImagePosted Image

Awesome 64 Dave. :thumbs

#41 Top 2, C3s and C4s, 3/31/12, Vineyard Church, Glendale, AZ Good show put on for the first time by the church, with the assistance of Nancy Perry. Over 200 cars including 20 or so vettes in three classes. I was the only C4 at the show and in the same class with several C3s. In the C5 and C6 class there were at least a dozen cars, including 3 ZR1s. It was judged by judges instead of the participants. I was surprised to see that none of the ZR1s won. That class was won by a highly modified C6 Z06 and a modified C5.

post-1178-087330800 1333289635.jpg