ACE AWARDS

C4orce2

OK. Here's number 29: #29 5-21-11, 1st place C4s, Verde Valley All Chevy Show, Cottonwood, AZ I have not been going to as many shows recently since there are very few good ones locally during the summer. Once the shows up north start, I will be going to several of them. Good excuse to get out of the heat.

post-1178-045471400 1308518899.jpg

And it's even got you name on it. How cool is that? Congrats man...Tis pretty warm in the summer so I don't expect to many to show up til later in the year.

• 1 month later...

#30 2nd Place, All Corvettes, 7/23/11, Sweet Wheels Car Show, Snowflake AZ. Could not beat a local completely restored black '65 coupe with a 350 hp 327. But it was a great show and a great drive up and back!

post-1178-006957200 1311517512.jpg

• 2 months later...

#31 2nd Place C4 Custom, 9/24/11 Prescott Historic All Corvette Show (could not beat Greg [Jester] again for the 4th year in a row)

post-1178-095320800 1316914100.jpg

And congrats to Greg (Jester) for first place in C4 custom. Susan also took an award but I cannot remember what it was. Great job as usual.

Charlie is too humble for his own good; 2nd place C6 Custom Prescott (I do believe). How 'bout dat Blk n Blu!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Congrats to Charlie! M

Guest badbobs95

Oh Charlie, you're such a ham! Congrats to all the winners from ACE. Posted Image I know it's a lot of work. And to Larry, second place in a show with that many C4s is crazy good. I've never seen that many C4s in one show before. Awesome job.

Project Z0666 took second in the wide body custom class. Not bad considering we didn't get the paper in the windshield until about 12:30PM... Doh!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Sidewinder

Project Z0666 took second in the wide body custom class. Not bad considering we didn't get the paper in the windshield until about 12:30PM... Doh!

Posted Image

Posted Image

NICE!!