ACE AWARDS

C4orce2

#74 3/21/15, Top 3, 1991-2000, Detroit Muscle, Glendale, AZ

This show is hosted by Wild West Mustang Club and is basically a mustang show. Out of around 125 cars there were only 7 vettes. However, 5 of the 7 won awards including best of show won by a C1. Each class had three awards. In my class there were 4 vettes (my car plus 3 C5s) and 10 mustangs. I won an award along with one of the C5s, with the other award going to the wife of the president of the host club. Great kicking mustang A$$s.

#75 3/22/15, 2nd Place C4s, 6th Annual All American Show, Surprise, AZ

Good show as always. Probably 200 cars including 100 or so vettes.

3-21-15%20Top%203%201991-2000%20Detroit%

3-22-15%202nd%20C4s%206th%20Annual%20All

Nice showing Larry. Congrats. Where was the second show at? Don't think I've ever heard of that one....

Nice showing Larry. Congrats. Where was the second show at? Don't think I've ever heard of that one....

The second show was at Sands Chev in Surprise. It is put on by the vette club at that dealership. It is always a big show with lots of classes including a separate class for each corvette generation.

Give me a heads up next time it comes around and I will try an make it.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a nice time today in Chandler at the Corvettes In The Park show that is for the Packages From Home foundation. Guess they had 98 Corvettes there and all 7 generations represented. Over 20 C7's and the C5's have gone down in numbers so we got the small section of the show. Anywho, got me a 1st place C5 AND the Best Of Show trophy. Very surprised about that one. I don't know what they were smokin' but I didn't give it back. I'll take it. Now have to wait until next fall when it cools down again. Got kind of warm today. I think Alan got the best award though. He got the 50/50...luckyyyyy!!!

Corvettes%20In%20The%20Park%20-%20Chandl

Congratulations, Mark!! You and your Vette deserve that!

Yes...it was very cool to win the 50-50 raffle!

Great day and great show!!

Right on, congrats to you both! :ACE:

Way to represent us C5rs with that Best in Show Mark! :party

Cool, Best of Show is well deserved.... You did finally add the custom console cover !!!!

congratulations Mark, great award.

#76 3rd place C4s Corvette in the Park. There were 10 C4s at the show and I wasn't sure if I would get anything. Two of my grandsons came to the show to see how grandpa wastes so much of his time.

4-11-15%203rd%20place%20C4s%20Corvettes%

Congrats Larry. I actually thought you would place higher. Hope your grandkids weren't to board looking at cars. You have to be a certain mind set to be able to sit there all day and do absolutley nothing... :lol...Thanks for the kudos y'all.

Yup, guess that means I will need to upgrade or downgrade one of these days...:lol

AND THE AWARD GOES TO...TheCMSH... self proclaimed @sshole of the year!!!!attachicon.gifACE hole.jpg

:wacked::laughing gut bustin::Hey::jim:

Actually my fellow mods/admins hung that moniker on me, I merely relish it! :lol

• 1 year later...

Took the 01 Z06 to the "Center of the Nation All Car Show" in Belle Fourche, South Dakota.  Won first place for 1990 to 2004 model year class and the wife spun the prize wheel for the Grand Prize door prize giveaway winning a MAC tool set.

show1.jpg

show2.jpg