NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

Actually Ken , tuesdays would be best, if you come back anytime we might not be there.

• Upvote 1

Guest racingchester

Soooooo....Who is the oldest ACEhole?????????? Me? 9/24/1939 ? Fess up you young pups....

JLs Mistress

I think you might be the Winner if not you it is Richard ( Porvette ) He might be 100 but don't tell him :wink: . If he falls asleep at the table don't wake him ....

I am in the middle of the pack at 65

I thought jack52r might have had you but he's 1941. BTW, thanks for making me feel young!

Well that is great to hear you are older than me>>>>>>>> My only hope is to catch up to you at some point.

Soooooo....Who is the oldest ACEhole?????????? Me? 9/24/1939 ? Fess up you young pups....

We've had a couple mid-70's drop by for the Geezer lunch. I think 76 was the oldest, but not sure, since either his or my memory has left the building.

I'm the youngest of the three 1941 models, unless there's another liar amongst us.

Check the ages out......if you remember............

How about you show up and check yourself....if you can remember. :toetap:smilelol

Guest racingchester

Been loaded with painting jobs around the house. Will try next Tuesday....IF i REMEMBER....

Guest racingchester

As of now I will be at the geezer lunch......If I can find my way to the watering hole...

JLs Mistress

Might have another one from Chandler joining us as well . Tom is going to call the BB Tues A M to reserve our table aren't you Tom .....

Yes, Yes I will.

Reserving for 8 with an option for 4 more @ 1:00 PM

JLs Mistress

We always bring quarters because we are on a fixed income . It's just not right to give the girl a dollar and ask for change.

Great...... There will be a new King today.........

JLs Mistress

Geezer lunch 7-3-13 3 new geezers at the table today ....

Honorary Geezer > Donna <

post-2123-0-13407000-1372840890_thumb.jp

post-2123-0-37602600-1372840908_thumb.jp

post-2123-0-20311700-1372840920_thumb.jp

post-2123-0-34838900-1372840930_thumb.jp

Looks like someone has a new camera... When did you get the film developed ? ( it is a film camera right )

JLs Mistress

I'm sorry Richard next time I will take a closeup of you to . Not a new camera new phone not sure how to use it ? Film does your phone use film ?

JLs Mistress

The reason you let her in was because she had the correct watch....

I think she was wearing a ankle watch wasn't she ????.