NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

JLs Mistress

Good lunch today , Alex should have more showing the dessert special...

Posted Image

Posted Image

kids playing .....................................................................................................................

WOW we are getting more wanabe photographers in this group of old guys ( Julie is excluded she adds some class to the GEEZERS ).

WOW we are getting more wanabe photographers in this group of old guys ( Julie is excluded she adds some class to the GEEZERS ).

Excellent finger work with the ACE salute! :thumbs

JLs Mistress

11 people and 7 have having dessert . What wrong with the other 4 people???

Excellent finger work with the ACE salute! :thumbs

Yes, I was noticing the classy, understated delivery there. . .

11 people and 7 have having desert . What wrong with the other 4 people???

The answer to this:

Diabetes. The other 4 have diabetes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It's Geezer Tues Lunch Day <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry I missed today, Deb had to go in for blood again today, She has to have another Bone Marrow Biopsy tomorrow,( Her 5th ) .See you guys next week. don't forget about the Hot dogs and Hamburgers on the 21st.......

Sorry I missed today, Deb had to go in for blood again today, She has to have another Bone Marrow Biopsy tomorrow,( Her 5th ) .See you guys next week. don't forget about the Hot dogs and Hamburgers on the 21st.......

We all missed you. Sure hope that Deb can get past these problems soon.

tomorrow is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Geezer Tues Lunch Day <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< remember geezer is a way of life not a age thing.

Well... Did my first Geezer Lunch yesterday and it turned out better than I expected. Yes I expected clear plastic covers on the chairs, The crocheted blanket on the couch! Turns out these guys were alright! Looking forward to the next one if they'll have me! Thanks guys, and some of those Mopar guy were OK also!

Ken that was a cool video you took of the Sat Lunch run :photo: See you Sat ..

You're welcome, now if I can figure out how to post on this forum so all can see it...........

Well... Did my first Geezer Lunch yesterday

and it turned out better than I expected.

Yes I expected clear plastic covers on the chairs,

The crocheted blanket on the couch!

Turns out these guys were alright!

Looking forward to the next one if they'll have me!

Thanks guys, and some of those Mopar guy were OK also!

Posted Imageimage.jpg

Robert see you next Tues at 1:00 . You fit right in, the cane is a good touch gives you that Geezer look .

It was great to meet all the guys! Great food also...

Bob glad you came . Your side of town is popular at the geezer lunch ? Come on back anytime your off work ...