NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

Cause your not close to being KING you can't see the Wand of Power......

Well lets see where this goes . I will start it off , 3 inches is not a wand or is that what you call that thing .....next

Water wands are 24" minimum. I'll show you when you turn 70. Mine's a two hole model.

JLS, remember for you ( age beginnig to show) 1 inch more and you will be King, but one inch less and you will be Queen.....

JLs Mistress

JLS, remember for you ( age beginnig to show) 1 inch more and you will be King, but one inch less and you will be Queen.....

Everything is beginning to show if I want it to or not ....It is kinda HARD for you to measure up isn't it ..

JLs Mistress

I think you two need a private room at the next geezer lunch.

Be careful don't make Richard pull your wand of power.....

I think you two need a private room at the next geezer lunch.

Be careful don't make Richard pull your wand of power.....

JLs Mistress

Last tues we had a good lunch :eat: plus two new Vette / ACE guys . One came from San Tan other from the West side . Being the true Gezzer I am I forgot their names :facepalm: so can anyone help me out with their names . Was one of them Mike? .... We had 10 at the table about avg.

Dammed if I can remember!! :facepalm:

One was 75 and the other was 74 is all I can remember.

The one that left about the same time as me said he will most likely be there next Tuesday.

Oh!

And he was from the west side.

JLs Mistress

Not sure Bob your memory is any better than mine. Which does cheer me up because I am younger :wink:

Not sure Bob your memory is any better than mine. Which does cheer me up because I am younger :wink:

RRBob is correct. The younger one, who sat next to you, is Bob and lives on the West side.

Great to see more Corvette guys there today, seems the Mopar guys are beginning to be out numbered....

JLs Mistress

Great to see more Corvette guys there today, seems the Mopar guys are beginning to be out numbered....

Think you are correct three new Vette { ACE} members today...These vettes might catch on yet ...

• 3 weeks later...
JLs Mistress

Have something new for show and tell today . No it's not body parts

Have something new for show and tell today . No it's not body parts

OK, I'll bring money.

CrownRoyal

I plan on attending today. Is this still at the Black Bear Diner? On 61st Ave and Bell.

I plan on attending today. Is this still at the Black Bear Diner? On 61st Ave and Bell.

Yep! 1:00 PM

See ya there.

I wanted to thank you for your kind invitation to the Tuesday Lunch for geezer's! Since I am "geezer qualified", I am looking forward to being there & meeting with all the participants.

Unfortunately, this Tuesday is spoken for with a pre-arranged appointment, but I'll definitely put it on the calendar!

Is it still held at the Black Bear in Goodyear?

Thanks again!!

Curt

"AKA - NDAGRUV"

JLs Mistress

We go to the Black Bear at 61ave and Bell rd. Hope to see you any tues you can attend ....

• 2 weeks later...
JLs Mistress

Is this still at 1:00 p.m.?

I found my analog watch today and may make this tomorrow. . .

Yes 1:00 except Tom he is 1:10 or 1:15 . That's only if he is out of bed by 12:55....

JLs Mistress

Might make this one.......If I can sneek out of the house..

Great see you there ....

Enjoyed meeting Tom, Rich, John, John, Joe and Howard at the geezers lunch yesterday. Thank you.

Enjoyed meeting Tom, Rich, John, John, Joe and Howard at the geezers lunch yesterday. Thank you.

Happy to have you join us Ken. We look forward to seeing you again.

Old guys rule. (sometimes)

• Upvote 1