NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

Slammer asked for a Mustang at out lunch . This Tues it should happen and it's a damn quick one to boot ...

Slammer asked for a Mustang at out lunch . This Tues it should happen and it's a damn quick one to boot ...

"Think there is going to be 2 or 3 new mopar guys this week .... Two Challengers one Viper truck"

Well last week's prediction ^^^ didn't bear fruit, so I won't get excited quite yet, nor bother to put the DR's on either.

If you are just short on cash (Tim's offer of buying lunch for anyone who gets a Mustang to come), I'll cover a cobbler for you.

Thanks Tom if you don't mind Can I take the money ? I need some milk and bread for the family . Hope Slammer comes thru if not I won't eat this week ...:facepalm:.... I hope he shows up I told him Ted would look at his car now if Ted only shows up . You know you can never find a cop when you need one ....:smilelol

I can donate a can of speggetti-O's and a half eaten week old package of saltines if you need them...

Wait a minute of all the old ones I need food more...... Tired of eating my dog's food . By the way Ted finished both of my cars over the weekend they look great, once the weather clears up I will put up a few pic's.

I had a busy weekend, that's for sure. It was all capped off by working all Sunday night/Monday morning, too. I will be there tomorrow at 1300!

where u guys going tomorrow?

I might be able to show up!

Mike .....Black Bear SE corner 61st av & Bell 1:00 or as Ted says 1300 hours ....Over

11 at the table, yes the Mustang guy was there but stayed outside . ???? Ted or as some call him AKA 1300 made it . Hope he comes back again he blends in with the Geezers . Must be older than he looks .

I wish I could say this was a good story . I noticed every time you reference a time with Ted he responds in 24 hour time so 1300 is 1:00 . I wish I could tell you 1300 RPMs he shift into 4 gear which might be true or 1300 coats of polish is what he recommends but it's not it's the time story that true , sorry if I got your hopes up Dwayne....

And the Mustang guy, who supposedly has a real fast car, didn't show up until 2:00 and left about 2:10. That's not fast when you're an hour behind the rest. I'm guessing he took one look at the other cars and decided to bail out to avoid embarrassment.

TIM has not made it to the lunch lately and I was a little concerned . Then he told me he has soft balls and couldn't make it ? At least I think that's what he said ? Wait a minute I was wrong someone told me it is Softball he is playing :facepalm:

• Upvote 1

I will be in attendance this fine day. Any others coming to break bread with the GEESERS? SLAMMER

JLs Mistress

According to the yellow post-it on my monitor it should be Tues . Lunch at the Black bear . Might be late Doctor needs to finish step 2 of my 7 step mod .....

it's a good day at the Old Geezers House should make this one...

unfortunately ..wife and I are just finishin up winter cold-flu BS so the red hot rod Dodge wont be there. We should be ok for the Gila Bend BBQ tho :) -Frank n Kathy

JLs Mistress

I made it! What a bunch of old geezers. :LolLol:

I thought you fit right in :LolLol:

JLs Mistress

Might be late tomorrow another day at the Office that is Doctors office ... :facepalm: