Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

Had a good turn out today 12 at the table . Wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving ....

Was a bit o fun and very nice to meet you all. Fun chattin with Tom, January and Railroad Bob who was sporting one of the finest shiners I have seen in awhile. January runs a tight ship it seems? Talkin of some of the cars we were around when we were younger sure brought back a lot of memories. Days spent on my back after sundown, driveway still almost too hot to touch, ..wrenchin to Led Zeppelin, dim cord lights and just plain jammin with friends. Good times. Even the wife said she enjoyed it .. ..and she rarely went cruisin with me back in the day. -Frank n Kathy

Was a bit o fun and very nice to meet you all.

Fun chattin with Tom, January and Railroad Bob who was sporting

one of the finest shiners I have seen in awhile.

January runs a tight ship it seems?

Talkin of some of the cars we were around when we were younger sure brought back a lot of memories.

Days spent on my back after sundown, driveway still almost too hot to touch,

..wrenchin to Led Zeppelin, dim cord lights and just plain jammin with friends.

Good times.

Even the wife said she enjoyed it ..

..and she rarely went cruisin with me back in the day.

-Frank n Kathy

:clap Well said that's what Tues. Lunch is all about ...

Todays lunch same place

Black Bear Diner.

6039 West Bell Road Glendale, AZ 85306‎

John, I will miss today, it's back to the Hospital with my wife for the next two days, see you guys next week. Let me know if anyone older than me shows up I will happily give up the crown..

Wife has Dr.s Appt .. somethin about needles in the back an burnin nerves an such. I have a good book to read .. scary what you can get used to. Won't make it today. -Frank

Not a problem guys the wife should come first. ...There is always next Tues or next or next .

John, I will miss today, it's back to the Hospital with my wife for the next two days, see you guys next week. Let me know if anyone older than me shows up I will happily give up the crown..

I'll be missing today too. I'm still sore from the surgery yesterday and my brother is visiting from SC.

Take good care of the bride Richard. See you next week.

John, I understand you are under the Weather , and in the hospital , get better we missed you. Also just because I have been spending time there doesn't mean you have be there also.... Hope to see you out and about next week.

Hoping my morning schedule goes as planned ..... as am hoping to join you there .......

Wife picked up a bug from grandson and is feelin like crap so we wont make it today :( Hopin next week :) -Frank

You guys should give Mi Pueblo Mexican Restruant a try. If you don't get there by 11:00 a.m. you won't get a seat....it's that popular. It's located off the Metro Parkway Loop (West) at Cheyrl....S.W corner shopping center a couple shops down from the Old Town Counrty Buffet. Excellent food and open chip and salsa bar for lunch......warm tortilla chips and roasted tomatoe salsa......YUMMY !!!!!! :banannarainbow:

You guys should give Mi Pueblo Mexican Restruant a try.

If you don't get there by 11:00 a.m. you won't get a seat....it's that popular.

It's located off the Metro Parkway Loop (West) at Cheyrl....S.W corner shopping center a couple shops down from the Old Town Counrty Buffet.

Excellent food and open chip and salsa bar for lunch......warm tortilla chips and roasted tomatoe salsa......YUMMY !!!!!! :banannarainbow:

This lunch is primarily geezers. We eat breakfast, because it digests well. A nice quiet place with 50-60's background music that puts up with some old farts just sitting around until 3 or 4 PM suits us fine.

You need a windup analog watch to attend.

After 18 days in Banner T Bird it was great to be back at the Geezer Lunch ... That's the best meds I have had . Thanks for all the support guys ...

Don't forget this weeks lunch is on thurs not tues . After that goes back to tues. Merry Christmas everybody....

After 18 days in Banner T Bird it was great to be back at the Geezer Lunch ... That's the best meds I have had . Thanks for all the support guys ...

Don't forget this weeks lunch is on thurs not tues . After that goes back to tues. Merry Christmas everybody....

I hope you don't take a double hit of the Percoset (sp) this week, so we can get back to giving you a hard time again. :edward:

No if it was a 100 would need to car pool .... You can be a geezer at 25 or 85 ....

Do you have to be like 100 to attend this?

You are correct Mike, they normally only allow people with an IQ of 100 or higher, but they may make an exception for SF fans!!

Do you have to be like 100 to attend this?

Like 100 or really 100?

I suppose you could fake it. Most of us do. :lol

Wearing an analog watch is a requirement for initiation. Bonus given for stem winders and original Mickey Mouse watches. Extra points if you can produce a hand written sales receipt from a defunct retailer.

Walkers are accepted, but stock wheelchairs are frowned upon. Drag slicks are the minimum mod allowed.

You're not required to order from the senior menu, but anything spicy you'll have to eat at a seperate table. Sweets in all forms are preferred.

One of the most important things to avoid is anything keeping NY Joe from his decaf.