NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

Sorry I missed today. Deb is back in the Hospital for a few days, Her blood count is so low she cann"t be around people in case of infection, more blood today, and then we will know.

Sorry I missed today. Deb is back in the Hospital for a few days, Her blood count is so low she cann"t be around people in case of infection, more blood today, and then we will know.

We were hoping a bridge was out or anything other than a health issue. Give Deb our best wishes to get back up and going again.

Next week we are back on the Tuesday schedule, so when we see you, we'll know Deb is better.

JLs Mistress

We were hoping a bridge was out or anything other than a health issue. Give Deb our best wishes to get back up and going again.

Next week we are back on the Tuesday schedule, so when we see you, we'll know Deb is better.

Can't improve on what Tom said hope to see you next Tues. I hate the word Hosptial

Tomorrow is geezer lunch day . What do you say we have more Vettes than Mopars . I'm sure Cliff will bring the AZModRod trophy with him .

Don't think I can make it Deb goes in for Blood Transfusion at 9:00 am. usually takes about 4 hours.

Don't think I can make it Deb goes in for Blood Transfusion at 9:00 am. usually takes about 4 hours.

I understand Richard not a problem thanks for heads ups .

Let her know she's getting a virtual hug from all the geezers tomorrow. :yesnod

Tomorrow is geezer lunch day . What do you say we have more Vettes than Mopars . I'm sure Cliff will bring the AZModRod trophy with him .

I talked to a Vette friend last week and he'll be there Tuesday along with another mutual friend. I forgot to tell them to wear analog watches, but maybe no one will notice.

I talked to a Vette friend last week and he'll be there Tuesday along with another mutual friend. I forgot to tell them to wear analog watches, but maybe no one will notice.

I saw you being a salesman last Tues. night . I was to out of it to say anything {pain pills}... By the way great photo of the car . and the new PB for top speed ....

Is it still at 1 PM? Where did we finalize the location? Was it Big Bear Dinner on Bell Rd? SLAMMER

Had a great turn out Tues . 10 at the round table ....Always room for more that's a hint Parker

• 2 weeks later...

Early work start for me today, put me down as a solid maybe

Not sure how far down you want to go , but I have you down ....

I'm a maybe. Health and work are my only obstacles right now.

You have these problems everyday, Right ?

I'm officially on the "out" list gang

Always next tues.

Tomorrow is the next Tuesday you mentioned last week.

1 PM Black Bear Diner 61st av and Bell

Think there is going to be 2 or 3 new mopar guys this week .... Two Challengers one Viper truck