NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

JLs Mistress

Sorry I missed yesterday . Did not leave Doctors office until 6:30 pm .. 10 hour visit :facepalm:... Got a face lift now the wrinkles are on top of my head....

Sorry I missed yesterday . Did not leave Doctors office until 6:30 pm .. 10 hour visit :facepalm:... Got a face lift now the wrinkles are on top of my head....

Just make sure you wear a hat at lunch.

JLs Mistress

Just make sure you wear a hat at lunch.

Can I wear one of yours............

• 2 weeks later...
JLs Mistress

I'm in today ,no doctors appointment first time in 6 weeks . Which also means I won't have anything new for show and tell...

I won't have anything new for show and tell...

Dude, in a sick way that was funny!!! :lol

JLs Mistress

If you guys could find a better place to eat, I might show up.

There is a lot more to it than finding a place to eat also hard to find a place everyone likes . Come on down and give us your input . Keep in mind there are 8-15 at the table ...

Lookee here what I got in this jar!!!!! :willy

JLs Mistress

Lookee here what I got in this jar!!!!! :willy

Thats what show and tell is all about . Good idea about the jar need to get one of those . Pocket not working out . :facepalm:

JLs Mistress

I'm in the mountains, playing in the snow!

:howdy

Jealous I think :coool:

There is a lot more to it than finding a place to eat also hard to find a place everyone likes . Come on down and give us your input . Keep in mind there are 8-15 at the table ...

If everyone sent me a PM (personal message), informed me of the type of food they prefer and where they would be driving from, I could help find a place.

Then I would forward that information on to you.

JLs Mistress

If everyone sent me a PM (personal message), informed me of the type of food they prefer and where they would be driving from, I could help find a place.

Then I would forward that information on to you.

I think you might be missing the point of this lunch. It's not all about the food .....You will never find A location that make 8-15 people happy. The important thing is the people getting together or should I say car guys getting together... I am sorry you don't like the food or the location . The majority vote does rule at this event . Also keep in mind this is not only a ACE event it is also a LX Forum group.

But you are still welcome anytime ....

SL1D3R, Hopefully you are over 71 so you would be king of the table and then may convince others to change the eating place, It's good to be KING.Look forward to seeing you there next Tuesday...... From the King when RRbob is not there.....

SL1D3R, Hopefully you are over 71 so you would be king of the table and then may convince others to change the eating place, It's good to be KING.Look forward to seeing you there next Tuesday...... From the King when RRbob is not there.....

And I'm glad you showed up today so I didn't have to be the King. :smilelol

BTW: Ask me for the water wand on Saturday. I had it today and forgot to give it to you.

JLs Mistress

And I'm glad you showed up today so I didn't have to be the King. :smilelol

BTW: Ask me for the water wand on Saturday. I had it today and forgot to give it to you.

Does the king carry a water wand????????? now

Cause your not close to being KING you can't see the Wand of Power......

JLs Mistress

Cause your not close to being KING you can't see the Wand of Power......

Well lets see where this goes . I will start it off , 3 inches is not a wand or is that what you call that thing .....next