NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

JLs Mistress

I need to wear a clean shirt type special ....

Ted

On a sad note did you know John Brutsche from the Geezer lunch Joe's brother . He passed away 8 -3-13 . He had retired from the MCSO after 32 years of Distinguished Service....His Memorial Service is 8-24-13 . Reception will be at the FOP Lodge 2 12851 N 19 Ave. Phoenix 85029...

I need to wear a clean shirt type special ....

Ted

On a sad note did you know John Brutsche from the Geezer lunch Joe's brother . He passed away 8 -3-13 . He had retired from the MCSO after 32 years of Distinguished Service....His Memorial Service is 8-24-13 . Reception will be at the FOP Lodge 2 12851 N 19 Ave. Phoenix 85029...

Here's the obit for those who may be interested. John was one of the regulars at the Geezer lunches along with his brother Joe.

Several of us will be attending the service this coming Saturday.

In Memory of
John F. Brutsche
June 21, 1950 - August 3, 2013
Obituary
JOHN F. BRUTSCHE 63, of Phoenix AZ passed away on August 3, 2013 in his sleep after a three year battle with cancer. John was born June 21, 1950 in Omaha NE. John was one of eight children born to Frank and Betty Brutsche of Omaha NE. John served in the Air Force and after moving to Arizona served in the US Coast Guard Reserves for 12 years. John is survived by his wife Barbara, Phoenix AZ, Son Andrew, Daughter-in-law Jessica and Grandson Tyler, Waddell AZ. He is also survived by Sister Kay Stevens, Omaha NE, Brother Joe Brutsche, Goodyear AZ, Sister Virginia James of Peoria AZ, Brother Timothy Brutsche, Ft. Calhoun NE, Brother Dan Brutsche. Cave Creek AZ and Sister Mary Brutsche, Omaha NE. John also has numerous Nieces and Nephews who will always consider John their "Favorite Uncle. " John moved to Arizona in 1977 and in 1979 he joined the Maricopa County Sheriff Office. John was a friend to all and a Mentor to many. He shared his job Knowledge with his peers without reservation. He served in various assignments within MCSO and gave 32 years of Distinguished Service to the people of Maricopa County. John has the respect of and has made many Friends in the Law Enforcement community from many Jurisdictions. John was Vice President of his FOP Lodge 2 (Fraternal Order of Police).John still is a member in good standing of the Old Geezers and he is also a member of the MOPAR Car Club. He was a Horse lover and spent many years breeding, raising and training Quarter Horses. John liked and appreciated tools and equipment. He enjoyed building the new fences to improve his Horse property, working on his 67 GTX and riding his BMW Motor Cycle. A Memorial Service will be held on August 24, 2013 and will start at 11:00 AM at the "new LIFE COMMUNITY church" located at 8155 W. Thunderbird. Peoria AZ 85381. After the Service a Reception will be held Starting at 3:00 PM at the FOP Lodge 2. Located at: 12851 N. 19 Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85029. In lieu of Flowers please make donations to: Salvation Army and/or St Jude Children Research Hospital.

I keep trying to make one of these...and it's on my way to work, but dang it they keep starting my classes at 2:00! I'm guessing you guys start at 1 to avoid the lunch rush?

JLs Mistress

I keep trying to make one of these...and it's on my way to work, but dang it they keep starting my classes at 2:00! I'm guessing you guys start at 1 to avoid the lunch rush?

Thats correct,not a very large parking lot but after 1:00 more than enough room for us inside and out ...When Ted comes he can only stay 45min to a 1 hour then off to work again ...

JLs Mistress

special guest.

Posted Image

Tom and Richard desert time. By the look on Richards face this might be his first Banana Split.

Posted Image

JLs Mistress

Looks like I can make next week - my class got moved to Thur /Fri! See ya Tues.

:thumbs

JLs Mistress

I think I might be able to make a rare appearance tomorrow too.

one or two cars ??? :thumbs

Just 1 unless you want Julie to drive her SRT8

JLs Mistress

Just 1 unless you want Julie to drive her SRT8

Julie was talking about coming on days she worked wasn't sure or not if this was one of those days . I am happy to have you both even if you come in a taxi . But don't set next to Tom when he is eating Ice cream . You will need a clean shirt... :eat: