NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

You are not quite a Geezer yet Tom.........But we can make an exception....

Mmmmm...You may be right. :drunk: What's the criteria?

JLs Mistress

Just be sure to wear your analog watch if you are a real Geezer! If not watch not needed

VenomOnWheels

Location?

Too far away. By the time I'd get back home it would past my bed time.

Seriously, do any southeast valley folks ever attend?

JLs Mistress

Yes some have come from as far away as San Tan .....I am thinking we have had between 6-8 from the east valley . Also some from the far west valley as well .

JLs Mistress

Don't wear it around your ankle...please...

I think it looked good on Donna

Guest racingchester

ur right. Getting ready to leave for Silverton for 2 weeks tomorrow. Will have to let someone else be the old fart at the lunch. When I get back work will get in the way for the lunch. I will make it when time permits. Wish I would have been there more often, had a great time. Chuck Will get back if I remember when...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest badbobs95

Location?

Too far away. By the time I'd get back home it would past my bed time.

Seriously, do any southeast valley folks ever attend?

I went once. Cost more for gas than the lunch cost. 99.9 miles round trip from Southern and Higley Rd. But well worth it if you can put up with John "JL" that is. :laughing gut bustin: I can only imagine how crabby he is before he has his coffee. :eat::eat::eat::crayon:

. 99.9 miles round trip

I do that each way....

when are you going to go get the right sticker installed so you can lead the next cruise ??? :lol

JLs Mistress

Bob ,Bob ,Bob don't be like that . Not my fault you don't have the correct sticker on your car . You can always put the BIG Ace sticker on the front windshield . Would help feel in all that wasted space .....

Might check with Bluecomet46 you could ride with him . That way you could found your way home .... :boobies: ... :laughing gut bustin:

Would anyone be interested in setting up an East Side lunch? Even just a one time thing would be cool.

From my prospective this is an EAST side lunch , it is 41 miles one way for me...from the west side.

Would anyone be interested in setting up an East Side lunch? Even just a one time thing would be cool.

So post it up with a time and location. Those who are interested will come. Just don't make it on Tuesdays, so there's no confusion. If it becomes a regular weekly event, then it'll get it's own sticky.

I don't know of any places to host it though, being new to area. Someone throw out some ideas.

JLs Mistress

Start your own post under ACE event see what places people come back with ????... Geezer was stated as a Mopar lunch then went to mopar / corvette ...now more vettes than mopar but open to all .....Go back to post #1 read that go from there .... Remember Geezers its not about the food .....Good Luck

I don't know of any places to host it though, being new to area. Someone throw out some ideas.

Any place that can seat 6-12 people together, serves a variety of food/desserts, and have separate checks will work. If you plan it to start toward the end of the lunch, like 1:00 PM, they won't mind if you stay and chat until 3 or so.

Black Bear works for us. Here's the East side. http://blackbeardiner.com/location/arizona/gilbert/

TOM, you get to be the KING today ( unless some one new and or older is there today). I have to be at Debs Doctor at 2:45 so I will miss today, besides you don't want to see the stitchs in my forhead they are terrible.

Richard

TOM, you get to be the KING today ( unless some one new and or older is there today). I have to be at Debs Doctor at 2:45 so I will miss today, besides you don't want to see the stitchs in my forhead they are terrible.

Richard

I'll try to fill in for you, but it won't be easy. Take care of Deb and stay away from mirrors.

JLs Mistress

Richard

I do I like to compare them to mine

John, you have more, you win!!!!!!!!!!! hope you guys had a good time today.

JLs Mistress

Posted Image

Posted Image

added another Mopar and Vette to the table today ..O Newlyweds hope this works out being this is a mixed family {mopar & chevy }

Posted Image

Tom trying to hide the bill from the waitress