NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Black C6 Vert this evening Northbound on 51 License plate AZ "classe"

You were N/B on the 51 and didn't stop to at least say HI! You could have thrown a rock to our house as you crossed T-Bird.

I was coming from the airport in a hurry to get home...............It's cooler up here in the hills, even if we have to live with killer rats.

In that case you're forgiven! :lol

Hell ya saw theChad this am hauling ass on the 101 but no match for the TBSS and lots of leftover BBQ!

Have you seen how skinny the dude is? Least you could have done is tossed him a samich :lol

:agree I used to be that skinny...many years ago. :lol

Me too, when I was four :lol

I'm both blessed and cursed with Genetics... loosing hair started ~30, and I'm told I'll start to finally "fill out" after 40. No complaints from me on either... I'm married and have no one to impress any longer with thick, beautiful hair... and being thin & light means agility, stealth, and getting in the tight spaces in and under Vettes with ease.

I would have taken the extra Brat tho... even had the top off for excellent food reception. :)

Was your hair so luxurious back then? :lol

Hell ya saw theChad this am hauling ass on the 101 but no match for the TBSS and lots of leftover BBQ!

Have you seen how skinny the dude is? Least you could have done is tossed him a samich :lol

:agree I used to be that skinny...many years ago. :lol

Me too, when I was four :lol

I'm both blessed and cursed with Genetics... loosing hair started ~30, and I'm told I'll start to finally "fill out" after 40. No complaints from me on either... I'm married and have no one to impress any longer with thick, beautiful hair... and being thin & light means agility, stealth, and getting in the tight spaces in and under Vettes with ease.

I would have taken the extra Brat tho... even had the top off for excellent food reception. :)

Was your hair so luxurious back then? :lol

Hehehe... i was the grunge kid... shoulder length & black, all the way around. My mom hated it, but the chic's loved it.

post-1039-1273398152_thumb.jpg

Saw a blacked out Z06 on the San Tan 202 W/B at 3:38 P.M on Saturday. I was in a black SUV. I waved. He waved back. Nice car, are you on here?

Old Yeller, is this the one you're talking about???

Im sure Ive seen this one,

Did the plate say BATMBL?

Ive seen the same plate on the same vette 3 times in old town Gilbert :werd:

No it was not "Batmbl" but I have seen BATMBL in Gilbert too! on Gilbert and Warner I believe.

While driving back to Fier, Albania from the capital city of Tirana I saw a sight I have never seen before (there are many such new experiences here). In one of the coastal cities a young man was walking his pet on the sidewalk of main street using a heavy chain. The pet was a brown bear which weighed approximately 200 lbs. Apparently he takes the bear to the beach and has it perform. Maybe its a former circus bear, I have no idea. Hopefully I will never see that site in Scottsdale.

Black C6 coupe with plate "FABVETTE" at Banner Boswell Medical Center south parking lot, Monday (yesterday) at 9 a.m.

Saw a CRM 2007 C6 Z51 at 55th Ave and Happy Valley at around 3:00 p.m. with a smiling Mr Pfiefer (HOXXOH) at the wheel :)

Desertdawg

Saw a CRM 2007 C6 Z51 at 55th Ave and Happy Valley at around 3:00 p.m. with a smiling Mr Pfiefer (HOXXOH) at the wheel :)

Uhhh, isn't his an 08 ???

Uhhh, isn't his an 08 ???

Could be, but I know it's CRM and it belongs to Tom :D

Yeller C6 coupe North bound on SR 85 MP 38.2. It is the Customs guy heading home to Maracopa from work at the Lukeville POE.

Maroon/burgundy C3 southbound on west 101 around Glendale this morning with really cool side pipes roaring. Looked like they got off the east I-10 at 67th ave.

Azmotorhead

Eastbound on the 60 the other day. Bastard is in my car. Cant upload Cg Z06 Patriotic plate

:lol Jack, forever stuck at SR 85 MP 38.2

Yes, I am stuck here Tues to Fri at the office. My window faces the highway at SR85 MP 38.2. (for 286 more days until my insurance license expires) Then I will be freeeee!

Gray convertible C-4 on 202 around Valvista very early this morning (around 0200).

Silver C5 getting a new set of long tubes installed at Loud Peddle while Mike was installing my exhaust. Hint, be carefull she doesn't sneak by you no matter what color she is at the time. By the way, Thanks Mike, you guys are the greatest in customer satisfaction and service Randy :banannasword:

Silver C5 getting a new set of long tubes installed at Loud Peddle while Mike was installing my exhaust. Hint, be carefull she doesn't sneak by you no matter what color she is at the time.

By the way, Thanks Mike, you guys are the greatest in customer satisfaction and service

Randy :banannasword:

Hmmm, whould that be Chameleon??? :edward:

wickedfastvette

Silver C5 getting a new set of long tubes installed at Loud Peddle while Mike was installing my exhaust. Hint, be carefull she doesn't sneak by you no matter what color she is at the time.

By the way, Thanks Mike, you guys are the greatest in customer satisfaction and service

Randy :banannasword:

Hmmm, whould that be Chameleon??? :edward:

Boy that's a tough one.............

Red C6 Vert at the Circle K near the casa...thought i was going to see the Chad'ster but this one had an A6 and two mysterious gauge pods on either side of the instrument binnacle....hhhmmmmm, boost and fuel pressure gauges mounted there instead of the standard pillar mount ?

Plate said BSTLEAD ?

Posted Image

fourseventeen

Anyone here in Avondale today with a red C6/Z06? Seen one over by my house in a drive way. Never seen it b4 so not sure if its the guy who lives there or if he was just visiting.

wickedfastvette

I saw a yellow C4 for sale today up here in Prescott, didnt we have somebody looking for one of those?

Looked like a Ron Fellows (C6, white, maroon/red fender stripes) on Litchfield Rd, Avondale, around 5pm yesterday.

Looked like a Ron Fellows (C6, white, maroon/red fender stripes) on Litchfield Rd, Avondale, around 5pm yesterday.

That was me, going to the dry cleaners (the long way:0).