NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Black '09 or '10 ZR-1 E/B on I-10 at 27th Ave in rush hour traffic. Brave doood. :unsure

Marana Rich

Coming out of my residential area: License plate says Tnk Big

Blue "03 Anniversary Edition Z06. North bound to the 60 on Crismon about 9:39 am. Cool looking high rise hood and a bat wing on the back. :blink Didn't care for the wing but had some cool looking wheels on it as well.

Have one of these in my neighborhood too. :banghead B!tch drives through here like she's in a vette though...usually about 35mph + in a 25 zone. One of these days I'm going to go have words with her too. :toetap

Marana Rich

Black C-5 coupe coming into work this morning on 3E and the South gate. California license plate.

White C6 on Stapley just north of Main, last night right around 6:00 pm

Flew past a FutureNet econobox yesterday on T-bird, driver was bald and had a goattee. Dood looked slightly warped, but I waved anyway and then took off before he visualized me as a chain-link fence. :burnout2

I saw AJ in his blue Viper behind me while I was in my work car at Tbird and Cave Creek. We were going the speed limit.

fourseventeen

Have one of these in my neighborhood too. :banghead B!tch drives through here like she's in a vette though...usually about 35mph + in a 25 zone. One of these days I'm going to go have words with her too. :toetap

I have some spike strips you can barrow if you would like?

fourseventeen

On another note....still wondering whos Red C6/Z I keep seeing parked in a driveway in the Coldwater Springs neighborhood in Avondale by my house. Never see anyone with it...just sits in a drive way now and then. Sometimes next to a new Camaro SS

Left home and got a wave from a CRM C6 on 43rd Ave north of Happy Valley. Then while waiting to turn west a VR ZR1 waved and went by. I caught up with him but didn't get a chance to tell him his front air dam was loose and flapping before my turn onto 51st Av. Less than two blocks later a white C6 passed by and waved too. Three Vettes plus me all going different directions within 1.1 miles of each other, and I'm starting to wonder what's up. If anybody knows the guy in the ZR1 with a plain Jane plate, let him know about the air dam.

I saw what I think had to be some of the ACE'rs ( two red ones) turning south on 87 from 260 from Show Low in the center of Payson around noon time Sunday...yeah, that was me waving back.

Sheriff Joe @ Downtown Deli. With his two body guards. Get ready for the SB1070 lawsuit!

Sheriff Joe @ Downtown Deli. With his two body guards. Get ready for the SB1070 lawsuit!

Dammit I like that place!!!!! He better not shut it down

Friday, Bell & 25th St.

Posted Image

What's a ZR1 doing in that neighborhood? Probably looking for a couple mexicans to detail it for him. :lol

Across the street from my office at Tempe Lake .... Mark & Tom ... here's a C4 to add to your "Purple" :lol:lol

Posted Image

Across the street from my office at Tempe Lake .... Mark & Tom ... here's a C4 to add to your "Purple" :lol:lol

Posted Image

Go put an ACE card on it to bring him/her into the fold. :thumbs

I saw what I think had to be some of the ACE'rs ( two red ones) turning south on 87 from 260 from Show Low in the center of Payson around noon time Sunday...yeah, that was me waving back.

There were actually 4 of us, 2 Red( 1 C5, 1 C6), 1 Green (C4) and 1 Black (C5) I saw you.