NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

old yeller

Looks like the Z-06 is coming in second to a stock C-5. :unsure

10:00 today saw a black C5 Cpe topless going South of SR 85 Mp 38.2. Just now saw a white C5 vert with a black top heading North on SR 85 MP 38.2. They are everywhere, they are everywhere!! :thumbs

Desertdawg

I'm still waiting to hear Ed's excuse for posting on a weekend ... :toetap

I'm still waiting to hear Ed's excuse for posting on a weekend ... :toetap

I'll bet he had to work and just had a brain fart and took the Vette.

I got passed at around Tatum on the 101 by a very healthy sounding black C5 coupe with tags that read BRUTLC5. Looked like a young guy, and he didn't even wave back to this vette owner. A-hole. :huh Save the Wave! :howdy

Yeller C6 W/ painted top North bound on SR 85 at MP 38.2 just now . Not the Customs guy as he is in dog handler school.

KrenzyRyan

Saw a Beige/Tan looking vert C5? License Plate: CANDY I Very aggressive/speedy driver.

Bad ass lambo, orange with DOT COM plates North bound I 10 Awatukee mid day yesterday....cocky mofo :lol

old yeller

1978 "Official Pace Car" decals and all E/B on I-10 near Riggs Road around 5 am.

Marana Rich

Yesterday about 5:30 eastbound I-8 at Calif/AZ border. Black C6 convertible, license plate LOANZ. Anybody know who this is?? Take note if you happen to be driving I-8, once you enter CA there are multiple Ca DPS for the first 30 miles, at least until you are past the dunes and the rest stop, just begging people to speed so they can give out tickets. Helping take money from AZ residents to pump up their economy.

6:15 PM, Monday on Litchfield Rd north of Indian School: black C6 with a high rise hood. Sounding mean as HELL. :ED:

Just saw Very Shinny Tourch Red C6 cpe South bound on SR #85 Mp #38.2. Going too fast to tell anything else about it. :3gears:

old yeller

Orange C-6 with black wheels E/B on I-10 by Firebird Raceway this morning. Dawg, you didn't change your wheels? :facepalm:

Black c6 north bound on Grand Avenue, Surprise making a left into Sun City Grand around 510pm Tuesday, 5/25.

C6 Z06 in that "make your eyes bleed" yellow last Saturday at Home Depot, Surprise (Grand and Bell) around 3:00pm

old yeller

C6 Z06 in that "make your eyes bleed" yellow last Saturday at Home Depot, Surprise (Grand and Bell) around 3:00pm

Oh Yeah.............. :banannadance: YELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs

THis morning at 6:30 a.m. I saw...........

ME !!!! :Hey:

I was next to one of those chromed/polished tanker trucks on I-17 this morning...wished I could've taken a pic but don't trust any of the bumper car crowd on that freeway at rush hour :ack . I saw quite a few Vette's going down the freeway this morning and at lunch, but everyone's too busy dodging traffic to wave :scareddriver:

I saw a C6 w license plate C6XY at Chevron on Mcqueen and Pecos at about 530pm today. I told him he had a nice car. :)

Guest 1FASTC4

Saw a real nice maroon one at Sears Arrowhead parking lot. Drilled rotors, real clean... nice car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

2010 blue Vette North bound Arizona Blv, 2010 red Vette North bound Arizona Blv, 2010 black Vette North bound Arizona Blv, 2010 yeller Vette North bound Arizona Blv,....etc etc... Total of 10, 2010 Vettes :ED::coool::wub Fresh crop from Bowling Green

Desertdawg

Good Grief, there's going to be so many grand sports running around your only going to be cool if own a regular C6 in a year.... Sorry Cale!