NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Posted Image

If I had kept my 82CE I was going to make it a vert! The halo was bent anyway and I could have paid for the conversion with the sale of the rear hatch glass and parts... It would have been a one of a kind actually CE vert!!!!

Blade Silver C6 Z06 with AZ plate "WA 2 FUN" , N. bound I-17 at 101 at 1:00 p.m. today !!!

I saw a black truck with "DEFAK8S" as a plate. No sh!t.

I don't like it, I think that is a crappy plate!

joe@cpr.com

yellow c6 at the subway on power and the south 202. he left same time i did and the guy was a character. full ed hardy type clothing gold all over himself. car had an exhaust and yellow painted interior and with the super awesome "corvette" windshield banner. those always make me laugh lol. he got on it a bit next to me and i just looked over and smiled as the outcome would not have been pretty for him lol

Today about11:0o Camelback & 64th St.

Posted Image

Tell me that's a chick driving with that hat on! Please tell me it isn't a guy!

I saw a black truck with "DEFAK8S" as a plate. No sh!t.

LOL... :smilelol I can't believe DMV let that through! They wouldn't accept 3MTA3 for my wife's plate. :lol:facepalm:

Posted Image

What's with the "CORVETTE" on the lower part of the windshield?

Posted Image

What's with the "CORVETTE" on the lower part of the windshield?

Probably on the rear wind deflector. Also Eddie, I think its a baseball hat and he's looking to the right.

Red C6 "BDGRFAN" Dude in a suit. 101 Westbound @ Cave Creek ~6pm. Reciprocating wave. :thumbs

Was at Valero's this evening around 5pm at Ellsworth and Guadalupe and saw a Pewter C5 Vert with black top and C6 Z06 wheels on it. License CANDY 1. Said love your plate when he drove off. Had the GP and it has a plate N HUSKR on it. Guess he was a Husker fan. Didn't get to talk to him as he was just leaving when we pulled in.

Red C6 "BDGRFAN" Dude in a suit. 101 Westbound @ Cave Creek ~6pm. Reciprocating wave. :thumbs

Is that "Badger Fan" ???? what team is that?

Probably University of Wisconsin. They are the Badgers and school colors are red and white. They're in the Big Ten Conference.

I don't need no stinkin' BADGERS! I was thinking Big DodGeR FAN. :blink

But you might be closer than I am with that guess!

Noonish East bound on ramp on the 1o1 & Cve Creek, it must be yeller day c5 zo

Posted Image

Then on Cactus & 36th St. c6 zo

Posted Image

Black C5 with top off ? heading south on Litchfield Rd, just south of Luke around 230ish today, looks like azz061? from the pic here. For being here in dusty AZ, that car shined like new money. Nice polish if you're here. Didn't bother waving to him, I was incognito, driving the truck.

Black C5 with top off ? heading south on Litchfield Rd, just south of Luke around 230ish today, looks like azz061? from the pic here.

For being here in dusty AZ, that car shined like new money.

Nice polish if you're here.

Didn't bother waving to him, I was incognito, driving the truck.

I was driving mine without the top today....wasn't anywhere near litchfield though lol.

Just saw yeller c-6 cpe South bound on SR-85 @ Mp 38.2. Might be going to Mexico or the guy that works for customs in Lukeville and commutes from Maricopa.

Just saw yaller c-6 cpe W/glass top heading North on SR85 at Mr 38.2 . It has to be the same one that went South, but never made it to Mexico or Lukeville. Guess I was wrong on both counts. HERE HE COMES DAWG!!!