NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Cyber Grey C6. Looked to be an '09. Also a Red C4 around '92. SWA parking lot around 7am. Maybe someone we know.... :blink

Cyber Grey C6. Looked to be an '09. Also a Red C4 around '92. SWA parking lot around 7am. Maybe someone we know.... :blink

:confused

Saw this pretty trick red Z06 on 59th Ave this morning but didn't get my wave back...............Victor????? You got some 'splaining to do.......... :toetap

My bad, Jim. I saw a silver C5 at the last moment...was that you going south bound ? I was cruising and talking next to a black C6 Z06 that just moved into the neighborhood. I saw your twin just 2 minutes earlier as I was pulling out onto Happy Valley. I owe you a beer at the BBQ today :cheers:

My bad, Jim. I saw a silver C5 at the last moment...was that you going south bound ?

:yesnod

My bad, Jim. I saw a silver C5 at the last moment...was that you going south bound ?

I'll buy you some BBQ and a beer at Mike's this afternoon :lol:cheers

Westbound San Tan Freeway bout 10 am ish Yeller C5 NICE w/ JST FUN plate

I'll buy you some BBQ and a beer at Mike's this afternoon :lol:cheers

Got other plans, I'll catch ya next time! :thumbs

Saw a yeller C6 Z with yeller rims N/B on Cave Creek about 7:45 am this morning. I think he was headed to Charlie's house :lol

Saw a very nice BLACK C6 with chrome aftermarket rims and vent screens at I-10 toward Tucson. The driver was a young guy and we exchanged salutations, even though he probably did not see me 'cause of my tint. That was followed by a show of force as I was riding my JSB baby. :burnout

Just saw a yalla C6 coupe W/ painted top Southbound on SR 85 MP#38.2. I think it is the Customs guy back from dog handeler school. (his dog flunked him out and bit him). He has been given an ACE card.

Mike (AZZ061) pulled up next to me in his TBlazer SS as we were both on our way to work SB on 101 to I10E. He had a big plate of leftovers from the BBQ riding shotgun. :thumbs

Guest azz061

Hell ya saw theChad this am hauling ass on the 101 but no match for the TBSS and lots of leftover BBQ!

Hell ya saw theChad this am hauling ass on the 101 but no match for the TBSS and lots of leftover BBQ!

Have you seen how skinny the dude is? Least you could have done is tossed him a samich :lol

Have you seen how skinny the dude is? Least you could have done is tossed him a samich :lol

:agree I used to be that skinny...many years ago. :lol

Me too, when I was four :lol

Me too, when I was four :lol

I'm both blessed and cursed with Genetics... loosing hair started ~30, and I'm told I'll start to finally "fill out" after 40. No complaints from me on either... I'm married and have no one to impress any longer with thick, beautiful hair... and being thin & light means agility, stealth, and getting in the tight spaces in and under Vettes with ease.

I would have taken the extra Brat tho... even had the top off for excellent food reception. :)

wickedfastvette

Black C6 Vert this evening Northbound on 51 License plate AZ "classe"

You were N/B on the 51 and didn't stop to at least say HI! You could have thrown a rock to our house as you crossed T-Bird.

Saw this TR C5 Z06 in my bank's parking lot....maybe someone getting a car loan ?

Looked nice :)

Posted Image

Saw this TR C5 Z06 in my bank's parking lot....maybe someone getting a car loan ?

Looked nice :)

Posted Image

Ya caught me!

Just kidding...

post-1039-1273398152_thumb.jpg

Saw a blacked out Z06 on the San Tan 202 W/B at 3:38 P.M on Saturday. I was in a black SUV. I waved. He waved back. Nice car, are you on here?

Old Yeller, is this the one you're talking about???

Im sure Ive seen this one,

Did the plate say BATMBL?

Ive seen the same plate on the same vette 3 times in old town Gilbert :werd:

wickedfastvette

You were N/B on the 51 and didn't stop to at least say HI! You could have thrown a rock to our house as you crossed T-Bird.

I was coming from the airport in a hurry to get home...............It's cooler up here in the hills, even if we have to live with killer rats.