NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Black C5 with top off ? heading south on Litchfield Rd, just south of Luke around 230ish today, looks like azz061? from the pic here.

For being here in dusty AZ, that car shined like new money.

Nice polish if you're here.

Wasn't Mike(AZZ061), he has a Z.

DeviledVette

Ive been seeing a dark blue C5Z with chrome 3 piece wheels, looks sweeeeet. seen it twice in the McDowell/Dysart area. Anybody here???

Ive been seeing a dark blue C5Z with chrome 3 piece wheels, looks sweeeeet. seen it twice in the McDowell/Dysart area. Anybody here???

Yep I've seen that ride also, same area, not an Acehole...

Desertdawg

One of these days Charlie is going to get a picture of an ACE member out cruising!

Black C6 ZO - 101 SB on West side ~7:30am Couldn't see a wave if there was one.. limo tint.

Posted Image

White C3 - 101 WB ~43rd Ave. ~5:30pm Played slow n' go lane tag, jumped in front & shot this backward out of the top. Nice ride home with the top off.. a bit hot with the sun, but bearable.

Posted Image

old yeller

In Gilbert today an Orange C-6 and a dark blue C-6 convertable with the dark gray top. The dark blue one looked :coool:

Just saw a 'nother Yeller, (Yella) C-6 with a painted top North bound on SR 85 @ MP 38.2. Look out Dawg, here he comes!

Norse Pagan

I had a black C6 behind me going south on Glavin Pkwy coming back from lunch. Passed me when I was entering SRP.

I saw a black c5 at 9:30 am traveling westbound on mckellips. He waved. I didn't see him till it was too late. I don't think he saw me wave back. :(

Bell & Cave Creek Noon Today

to the right

Posted Image

Is that Brian (czydmnd)?

White C5 south bound on Dysart road around 4:30ish. Black vert C6 in the "Tailgater's" sports bar at Dysart and Camelback (ACE Hardware lot too) around 5:30 to 6:00ish. Both PM times.

Blk n Blu

Bell & Cave Creek Noon Today

to the right

Posted Image

Is that Brian (czydmnd)?

No, it was a female driver.