NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Black C5 Z at west of Higley on McKellips heading west. Black C6 Z at 10:20 heading west and turning south at Higley and McKellips. Mag Red C5 heading south at Recker and McKellips at 10:22. Must be a good day to have them out.

was out on the hi ways and by way today for 125 miles and the only one I saw was mine????

was out on the hi ways and by way today for 125 miles and the only one I saw was mine????

You weren't down on the San Tan Freeway by Gilbert Road around 1:15 ish? I thought I saw your Vette or one just like it. :partydance:

You weren't down on the San Tan Freeway by Gilbert Road around 1:15 ish? I thought I saw your Vette or one just like it. :partydance:

Not me, I was downtown PHX at that time, but since you thought of me here's a :howdy to ya!

Not me, I was downtown PHX at that time, but since you thought of me here's a :howdy to ya!

Speaking of :howdy

Leaving Sedona on Sunday I saw 3 different vettes and not one waved back. :toetap

Although I did see a burgandy (ok, red for Rich) yesterday at Parkview and Greenway that gave me a wave. :thumbs

Back at you. :howdy

4:30 am today, Yeller C5 on eastbound 101 at 7th St, tag "J GLDN"....I waved. :howdy

fourseventeen

Seen 2 C6 vettes today...both waved to me. Over around 99th and I-10. I was headed to Chevy to pick up some clutch and brake fluid ;)

White C4 vert with white top. Northbound on Dysart Rd at Camelback. I :howdy but got nothing in return. :( Saw a red C6 ZO6 with spider wheels at a place call Luxury Auto south of Vanburen on Dysart for sale. :ED:

fourseventeen

that "Luxury Auto" place is a joke! They had a 2008 Z06 there that they just got from auction (it was a repo the guy told me) it had 17k miles on it. 2LZ package. Asked how much for a cash outright purchase...he told me 58K plus tax, title & fees. Guy was smoking crack!!! Over 60k for a used 2008 Z06 with 17k miles! Come on now!

As much as I hate to admit it, I did see an ORANGE C6 coupe southbound on the west side 101 around 4:45 PM today. The shame of it all.....ORANGE vettes. lol

that "Luxury Auto" place is a joke! They had a 2008 Z06 there that they just got from auction (it was a repo the guy told me) it had 17k miles on it. 2LZ package. Asked how much for a cash outright purchase...he told me 58K plus tax, title & fees. Guy was smoking crack!!! Over 60k for a used 2008 Z06 with 17k miles! Come on now!

That place is always high on prices. I don't know how they stay in business. They were trying to get $39k for a 2006 supercharged C6 coupe that had nothing special other than a few mods.

Red C6 in Sprouts parking lot near Bell Road and 55th Ave, plate says PAID 4

Red w/ black top C6 coupe with "SEYAAAA" plate on I-10 east bound near 83rd Ave this morning. Nice wheels!

wickedfastvette

Red w/ black top C6 coupe with "SEYAAAA" plate on I-10 east bound near 83rd Ave this morning.

Nice wheels!

Doesn't that one belong to someone on here?

Red w/ black top C6 coupe with "SEYAAAA" plate on I-10 east bound near 83rd Ave this morning.

Nice wheels!

Doesn't that one belong to someone on here?

How could we forget....

WISHBONE!

:banannadance:

Northbound 51 "HRQUEEN"

post-637-1276871954.jpg

Ed , I saw that one cruising on Kyrene and Warner a couple of days ago. It sure needed a good detail job.. :unsure

Yeller C5 vert going through the car wash @ Litchfield and Indian School... :eek

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeller C5 vert going through the car wash @ Litchfield and Indian School... :eek

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw a blue one there doing the same thing some time ago. :banghead

Saw a white C4 vert black top on 83rd/Union Hills about 6:30 PM today.