NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Just seen a purple C-5 West bound on the 60, thought it might be Mark untill I had to slow down for him to catch up.

Ha, funny. Was not me though as I had something going on that took all of my week til today. Grape has not been out for almost 2 weeks now. I did see a Maroon C6 Vert with black top at the Banner Gateway Hospital this last weekend. Can't remember the plate number though.

Blk C5 Z06 being stopped by DPS at the 51 and Glendale.

Eddie, did you honk and wave as you went by? Save the wave! :P

I thought about it but neither the little female cop or the driver looked too happy.

coming off the 202 east on to the 101 south last nite about 530p

Posted Image

Is there a "Zippp" here?

16th St. and Bethany Home

post-637-1280438182.jpg

I once knew a George Zip.....

[dream_sequence]

Rumack: Well, I don't have anything to say, you've done the best you could. You really have, the best you could. You can't expect to win em all. But, I want to tell you something I've kept to myself through these years. I was in the war myself, medical corps. I was on late duty one night when they brought in a badly wounded pilot from one of the raids. He could barely talk. He looked at me and said, "The odds were against us up there, but we went in anyway, I'm glad the Captain made the right decision." The pilot's name was George Zip.

Ted Striker: George Zip said that?

Rumack: The last thing he said to me, "Doc," he said, "some time when the crew is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."

Ted Striker: Excuse me doc, I got a plane to land.

[/dream_sequence]

I thought about it but neither the little female cop or the driver looked too happy.

I noy sure if he is on the forum his name is Doug he lives over by 12th street and northern. I have seen him in a couple years

That zipp plate belongs to a guy that lives off of 12 th street and northern,I not sure if he is a member.I have not talked or seen him in a couple of years

I noy sure if he is on the forum his name is Doug he lives over by 12th street and northern. I have seen him in a couple years

Was he a pilot in the war?

fourseventeen

July 30th early evening. Black C6 couple, younger guy driving. followed me all the way from Wickenburg to Dysart and I-10. He went north, I went south. We even had a nice little triple digit run on the I-10...and of coarse my wife freaked out and told me to slow down LOL.

Got a good ole wave from a Blue C4 with a white stripe down the middle, he was turning onto ellsworth off of elliot.

Saw Eddie this morning at 7:40 on 16th street just north of Glendale in his BEAUTIFUL Cyber Grey.

Saw Eddie this morning at 7:40 on 16th street just north of Glendale in his BEAUTIFUL Cyber Grey.

Must not have been in your Vette. Don't listen to the Ed guy. He was an accomplice in the theft.

Good looking orange vette with black wheels parked outside the gym in the corner of McQueen and Riggs.

Just looked out my office window and saw this going E/B on Camelback Rd.

Saw Eddie again today at 16th st & Camelback at lunch time. I have had the truck this week so you would not have even been looking for me. :howdy

fourseventeen

Good looking orange vette with black wheels parked outside the gym in the corner of McQueen and Riggs.

wasnt me....I cant recall the last time I was at the gym lol.

I cant recall the last time I was at the gym lol.

I can remember the last time for me...about 40 lbs ago. :lol

Saw Eddie again today at 16th st & Camelback at lunch time.

Yeah....I have seen Eddies car in that area quite often myself, right at lunch time almost everyday he is parked right in front of that massage parlor. Is that a "full release" joint Eddie? :huh

Yeah....I have seen Eddies car in that area quite often myself, right at lunch time almost everyday he is parked right in front of that massage parlor. Is that a "full release" joint Eddie? :huh

I don't know why you're asking Ed, you were the one that referred me to that place. You even intro'd me to your favorite "attendant".

I don't know why you're asking Ed, you were the one that referred me to that place. You even intro'd me to your favorite "attendant".

Nice try on the "cover up" Eddie. But no one's buying that story.