NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Silver C5 Vert with a black top just now South bound on SR85 MP 38.2

Last night about 8:00 yellow Z06 headed northbound on 43rd Ave between Union Hills and Beardsley.

Peweter 97-99 C5 with glass top on (still had wagon wheels on her). No wave. :( Litchfield Road going south past Luke AFB around 12:00 PM.

I saw what I think had to be some of the ACE'rs ( two red ones) turning south on 87 from 260 from Show Low in the center of Payson around noon time Sunday...yeah, that was me waving back.

There were actually 4 of us, 2 Red( 1 C5, 1 C6), 1 Green (C4) and 1 Black (C5) I saw you.

I wasn't aware that I drive a C4.... That musta been the stop light where the tornado got us.

I saw what I think had to be some of the ACE'rs ( two red ones) turning south on 87 from 260 from Show Low in the center of Payson around noon time Sunday...yeah, that was me waving back.

There were actually 4 of us, 2 Red( 1 C5, 1 C6), 1 Green (C4) and 1 Black (C5) I saw you.

I wasn't aware that I drive a C4.... That musta been the stop light where the tornado got us.

Robert...Quicktrip maybe

here's a C4 to add to your "Purple" :lol:lol

Posted Image

Purple is cool...... :rockon2:

here's a C4 to add to your "Purple" :lol:lol

Posted Image

Purple is cool...... :rockon2:

NICE! :thumbs

YO .... gotta get a dig when opportunity presents itself ......... :smilelol:smilelol

ain't quite grape .... but close .... :)

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Sorry Chris, my bad, I guess my fingers and eyes were not working when I was typing. I know yours is a really LOUD C5. Dude, still haven't seen the Fudge recipe yet. You holding out because I said your car was a C4? lol

Red C6 coupe northbound 7th St & 101, Silver C5 coupe southbound 7th St and Bell around 12:30 today. NO WAVE from either one. . . :(

Tuesday, metallic red C3 with historic plates at Greenway and Bullard around 9 AM Today, white C3 exact same spot about same time. :lol I was in mine and neither of them waved. :(

Yeller 06 Z06, plate read "06C6Z06" I10 and 99th @ 1040 ish east bound , Pewter C5, forgot plate, north bound Dysart @ Mc Dowell. Waves exchange with both! :howdy

Didn't see Blew X U, but talked to him...does that count??? We talked about SOMEONE giggling like a little school girl, Wonder who that was?

Just seen a purple C-5 West bound on the 60, thought it might be Mark untill I had to slow down for him to catch up.

fourseventeen

blk C6/Z06 heading south on 101 around Glendale around 10am Also found out yesterday whos red Z06 I keep seeing in my neighborhood...its my service guy at Gateway! He lives a few houses down!

blk C6/Z06 heading south on 101 around Glendale around 10am

Also found out yesterday whos red Z06 I keep seeing in my neighborhood...its my service guy at Gateway! He lives a few houses down!

That would be John and he is my service guy as well. John is really cool and has a long history in the Corvette tradition. I did not know he lives right by you, now I know where to do some pranks hmmmm.

Didn't see one, but heard a story from the wife of a tow truck driver that there's a 2010 sitting in All-Towing's impound yard. DOH !!!

A beautiful red C4 with the plate "89 Vette" in the parking garage of my work. It was in a visitor slot so I don't think they work here.

Red C5 coupe with chrome C5 ZO6 wheels in the commissary parking lot. What's with all the red today? :lol