NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

Notice it's black, that's cause the red one's sink like a rock :leaving

Gives a whole new meaning to a Vette cruise.

He sorta looks good in yeller..................

:what:

Notice it's black, that's cause the red one's sink like a rock :leaving

Gives a whole new meaning to a Vette cruise.

He sorta looks good in yeller..................

:what:

Gettin ready to go..Thinking how much I'll miss Tom and his manifold. :lol

Take care all! uh, Peace out? :party

Looking down at Times Square, wondering if I should go down there and join the freak show lol

I'm hoping Marco wasn't arrested in Times Square for pestering the freaks... and pulling my hair out because of internet connection problems. Sprint on the laptop and Qwest at home have been screwed up for almost a week now, I can connect but I have to reload 3 to 5 times for each page and then it's usually just a partial load. Both companys are trying to figure it out, I think it's in the fiber from here to the servers in Phoenix since they both use it...... But I'm mostly worried ab out Marco...

As long as he puts his red lipstick on in jail he'll be fine. The internet has H1N1 and I am just doing some Customs forms to bring back diecasts from Montana later today. I can almost hear Marco squeeling like a little school girl........or was that a pig?

wickedfastvette

Working 16 hr days on this house trying to get it done, so I can leave Michigan and get back home to AZ!

Working 16 hr days on this house trying to get it done, so I can leave Michigan and get back home to AZ!

Snow yet? Here it's going up to a blistering 50F on Friday. Had some snow but long gone. Actually nice for this time of year as I still can take IT GOES out the odd day. So, hurry up and get home. :cheers

I spent 2 hours tonight trying to get online, a new Qwest broadband modem has been ordered! :splatter:

Does anyone know when Marco is getting back, It's getting old talking to myself here! MARCO! MARCO !!!!! polo ???

Reading up on all the fine qalites of Microsoft SharePoint Online Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Microsoft SharePoint Service 3.0 Microsoft Exchange Online Microsoft Services Microsoft Business Productivity Online Standard Suite Microsoft Office Live Meeting Microsoft Office Communications Online Microsoft Developer tool 2007 Microsoft Migration Tools. .. my Microsoft Head Hurts

Reading up on all the fine qalites of

Microsoft SharePoint Online Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Microsoft SharePoint Service 3.0 Microsoft Exchange Online Microsoft Services Microsoft Business Productivity Online Standard Suite Microsoft Office Live Meeting Microsoft Office Communications Online Microsoft Developer tool 2007 Microsoft Migration Tools.

.. my Microsoft Head Hurts

I'm a PC. And this is my headache.