NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

You really want to know??? :unsure

After the Stripper why the hell not? :lol:lol:lol I wonder if I have any Pol in my heritage?

Just walked in the door from Montana and wodering why Dawg isn't shinning that Vette for tomorrow.........

Because tomorrow I will be shinning that vette for Saturday!

WTH is a wodering ???

WTH is a wodering ???

Wodering is a state of mind close to wondering. It's a Canadian thing and I am not going to edit it eh. Holy poop, is it only Thursday? Got to love retirement or is it retardedment?

wickedfastvette

Just got done putting in tile for the kitchen backsplash, now Im sitting here wishing I was going with everybody to Laughlin.

Just got done putting in tile for the kitchen backsplash, now Im sitting here wishing I was going with everybody to Laughlin.

You're not alone except for the backsplash stuff. :banannarainbow:

Up at 12:23 working on chemistry Electrolysis of Aqueous Solutions,

You spelled that better than grads. :)

WTH is a wodering ???

Thinking of you while having wood.

Just woke up on the couch and there is an infomercial on tv; I'm pondering who coined the word "infomercial"? I'm also wondering who wakes up on the couch at 3:30 in the morning, sees these things, and goes, "Damn, I gotta have that, my life is incomplete without the Ninja Master Prep blender!" I gotta get a life.....

Just woke up on the couch and there is an infomercial on tv; I'm pondering who coined the word "infomercial"? I'm also wondering who wakes up on the couch at 3:30 in the morning, sees these things, and goes, "Damn, I gotta have that, my life is incomplete without the Ninja Master Prep blender!"

I gotta get a life.....

Websters Dictonary

infomercial

Main Entry: in-fo-mer-cial

Pronunciation: \enfurmershall\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French infection', From Latin- infecto, to steal from; hypmotize , infection, from infectious-, subconcious suggestive sales. Discription: Annoying commercials where the people or persons selling product send subliminal messages, often by reapeting the same thing over and over, or shouting really loud. Early detection of infection; frequent trips to the wallet and cellphone during the night and constant over-the-limit notices from their credit card company. Prime canidates for this infection are people looking to get a life, and are oddly courious about word infomercial. Avoidances; falling asleep on the couch with tv on; avoid shows when tired; avoid shows hosted by deceased, hyper, bearded people known to have uncontrollable drug addictions. Symptoms; study subjects showing early symptoms of infomercialinoma normally have a 2% chance of recovery and are doomed to a lifetime attracted to the same sex and jumping up from hypnotic states while sleeping on living room furniture, usually at 3:30 in the morning, to post on their favorite forum.

Source; forward from Chad

OK it wasn't

Love ya man!

geometry formulas and theorems till 1:45 am... :hang:

I'm hitting the sack,

night night.

:sleep: Zzzz

Easy stuff :thumbs

Oh, and eating breakfast before heading to Walmart parking lot. :lol

Just woke up on the couch and there is an infomercial on tv; I'm pondering who coined the word "infomercial"? I'm also wondering who wakes up on the couch at 3:30 in the morning, sees these things, and goes, "Damn, I gotta have that, my life is incomplete without the Ninja Master Prep blender!"

I gotta get a life.....

Websters Dictonary

infomercial

Main Entry: in-fo-mer-cial

Pronunciation: \enfurmershall\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French infection', From Latin- infecto, to steal from; hypmotize , infection, from infectious-, subconcious suggestive sales. Discription: Annoying commercials where the people or persons selling product send subliminal messages, often by reapeting the same thing over and over, or shouting really loud. Early detection of infection; frequent trips to the wallet and cellphone during the night and constant over-the-limit notices from their credit card company. Prime canidates for this infection are people looking to get a life, and are oddly courious about word infomercial. Avoidances; falling asleep on the couch with tv on; avoid shows when tired; avoid shows hosted by deceased, hyper, bearded people known to have uncontrollable drug addictions. Symptoms; study subjects showing early symptoms of infomercialinoma normally have a 2% chance of recovery and are doomed to a lifetime attracted to the same sex and jumping up from hypnotic states while sleeping on living room furniture, usually at 3:30 in the morning, to post on their favorite forum.

Source; forward from Chad

OK it wasn't

Love ya man!

Posted Image