NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

Just getting ready for the sack. Going to celebrate Karen's Mom's 96th Birthday tomorrow in Moosomin, SK. If it's nice enough .......... out comes IT GOES.

Right now the magic werds I know thsi intsant FREE and BERR Yeaaahhh !! wherrs the pilow ?

Phill's Vette

woke up to go pee and got on here to see what my employees are doing (internet access video) and what ACE is doing.... nobody doin nutin, I'm the only one up in this bitch right now! back to bed. :ack:

Resting after drive back from Laughlin Watching football Gloating on my fantasy football score with 4 more playes to go

Gettin ready to take Johnnie to the Doc to see if shes been swined! I told here that her love for football would catch up to her sooner or later!

Gettin ready to take Johnnie to the Doc to see if shes been swined! I told here that her love for football would catch up to her sooner or later!

My oldest Son had the H1N1 last week. They say if you get the flu now its the swine variety, not the seasonal. He started symptoms on Tuesday and was just begginning to feel better on Saturday. His wife told him he had to stay home on the couch and watch football all weekend. He said it still wasn't worth getting this crap.

Watching the light snow, like a soft Christmas Eve snow, gently falling on my frickin truck................... :bang

Trying to find a freakin job that will work around school but still get 40 hrs. :banghead

No envy here.................when I was in school I was lucky enough to find a midnight to 8 job in a factory. Much easier then.

While you were on your computer posting that, I was in your car eating chicken.

Notice it's black, that's cause the red one's sink like a rock :leaving

Gives a whole new meaning to a Vette cruise.

Notice it's black, that's cause the red one's sink like a rock :leaving

Gives a whole new meaning to a Vette cruise.

He sorta looks good in yeller..................