What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

Wondering why no one is posting today???? Slackers :lol

Some people do have to work you know. :toetap

Fine, work today, but I don't want to hear that four letter used as an excuse for the rest of the week!

Keeping busy reading all the posts of people not busy just posting. Whew! I'm tired posting. :)

Just finished sending an Iphone pic from Jammyes phone to email so I could have a sig pic!!!!

wickedfastvette
I'm looking outside watching fricken snow flurries coming down!!! They are telling me "Cherye go home, Cherye go home, Cherye go home.....Or is that da voices in my head......................................Hold on I gotta go crank the stereo up. :Dude:

I'm looking outside watching fricken snow flurries coming down!!! They are telling me "Cherye go home, Cherye go home, Cherye go home.....Or is that da voices in my head......................................Hold on I gotta go crank the stereo up. :Dude:

No they are not voices in your head. Mine are saying "John, go to AZ. John, go to AZ". We are suppose to hit a balmy 56F on Saturday. :whoopdeedo:

Just own it, you're there til after the first of the year. Anybody wanna start a pool to see what date Cherye actually comes home?

Yeah, what's up with that? Have you noticed that all during the week the temps are great for the last three weeks and then the weekend rolls in with either rain or 100* temps...again. That sux and it going to cool down again during next week. :ack Any bets on what next weekend will bring? :unsure

Dunno, I'm loving it. Haven't had the top in the vette in a couple weeks now...except when in a parking lot where I can't see her. :thumbs

Dunno, I'm loving it. Haven't had the top in the vette in a couple weeks now...except when in a parking lot where I can't see her. :thumbs

Us to ... and with the shorter day ... i would bet it won't stay 100 for more then a minute or two ..... THIS is why we do AZ :partydance: :partydance:

Nice....almost the color of beer! :cheers

And yours looks like what you get 2 hours after drinking alot of beer!

Yeller was on my list of wants, but I couldn't pass this one up!

Watching Sean sleep..............................

You're spying on me?!?!?!?!?!?!?

When and where did you install those cameras? :eek

I also prefer if you roam the house with underwear on....................

wickedfastvette

I also prefer if you roam the house with underwear on....................

Oh geez John we don't need that vision! :facepalm: