NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

Trying to get used to my new netbook. Got cut off from the internet at work last week. Server is maxing out with all the new employees and computers they added. Could not stand dial up at home any more! No high speed is availiable out here in Skull Valley, so we went and got Mobile Broadband! Yippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just need to get used to this keyborad.

I just tackled a "sheep".

Fixed it for ya. :banannadance:

Wrong. The are in hibernation.

"Animals that hibernate include bats, some species of ground squirrels and other rodents, mouse lemurs, the West European Hedgehog and other insectivores, monotremes and marsupials. Even some rattlesnakes, such as the Western Diamondback, are known to hibernate in caves every winter. The great Saskatchewan sheep must hibernate after a long summer of tastless sex with farmers and cowboys which are not to be confused with Corvette owners."

I just tackled a "sheep".

Fixed it for ya. :banannadance:

Wrong. The are in hibernation.

"Animals that hibernate include bats, some species of ground squirrels and other rodents, mouse lemurs, the West European Hedgehog and other insectivores, monotremes and marsupials. Even some rattlesnakes, such as the Western Diamondback, are known to hibernate in caves every winter. The great Saskatchewan sheep must hibernate after a long summer of tastless sex with farmers and cowboys which are not to be confused with Corvette owners."

John, you sure know alot of facts about sheep! :lol

Watching a commercial about a treatment for feminine itch.

Peanutbutter and a dog?

So Joe is undercover? Ted beats us, and whips out the tazer at every meet just to show off his law enforcement priviliges,

So Joe is undercover?

Ted beats us, and whips out the tazer at every meet just to show off his law enforcement priviliges,

Having Neopolian ice cream, hoping I do not develop a complex.

Sitting in the dirt lot of the Elk's Club in Gila Bend. Not much going on in the big city this morning. :banannadance: