NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

wickedfastvette

Sitting back watching the tube and doing sweet F**K all........................ :banannadance:

John! What ya smokin????? :banannarainbow:

I'm so happy, got my new Qwest modem and all is well. It came with built in wireless so I got rid of my weak old router, heck I can even post from the shitter now... Do you really want to know what I'm doing right this instant????

just got informed by the boss that the mad money i was savin for some cool C5 parts has been spent on infield passes at the races this weekend. I'll be the be the drunk guy on top of the motor home between turns 1 and 2.

im here and trying to figure out how im going to pay all my medical bills?

Male prostitute? I'm mean why the hell not?????

So Jim, what are you charging these days? I'm up to a buck three-eighty.

So Jim, what are you charging these days? I'm up to a buck three-eighty.

I never knew Blind Women had that much money.

Posted Image

Man whore rates DOE...Ya all couldn't F yerselves out of a paper sack. JK In Miami waitin for a flight to Orlando's Ft. Wilderness. Just want to go home. How was detail day? guess I could look it up, lol.

Detail day was a blast, maybe next time you think twice about missing one for a stupid trip out of the country. I missed your wacky posts Marco, don't let it go to your head because I may be the only one here that missed you .... :lol

I missed your wacky posts Marco, don't let it go to your head because I AM the only one here that missed you .... :lol

Fixed it for ya...............

overhauling my PC to win7 with new guts and a big ass screen.

can you tell if my posts are much faster?

Way fast.................and so big.

close.... thoes thinking about moving to win7, do it. the intutative parts are quite neet. spend a few buck (like $60+/-) for a decient video card tho.

close....

thoes thinking about moving to win7, do it. the intutative parts are quite neet. spend a few buck (like $60+/-) for a decient video card tho.

As long as it's neet.

Well I would have posted today from the jury waiting room, but since I didn't know I was going until I called after 11am for the second shift I had to haul butt to get there by 1 and didn't grab my ipod so I could get online! I called and asked "what if I can't make it by 1?" and the lady said I could get a postponement for 90 days... I was like ... NOT! So I jumped in the vette and with a little excursion above the posted here and there (ie... almost the whole way) I made it to the bus pickup outside the parking garage by 1, I was standing in line with about 20 others so I guess they give you a little leeway past 1 I was called up with the 3rd group to go upstairs, sat in the court room and was able to weasel my way out of what was predicted to be at least a week long criminal trial!!! Juror number 29 you are excused!!!! I guess shaking your fist in the air and yelling YEAH!! is not kosher with the court, but the rest of the Jurors seemed to like it! It's amazing that today there was about 85% white people in the Jury, of the 4 mexican Jurors there, 2 were excused for not being US citizens, and one was excused for not speaking english!

Well I would have posted today from the jury waiting room, but since I didn't know I was going until I called after 11am for the second shift I had to haul butt to get there by 1 and didn't grab my ipod so I could get online!

I called and asked "what if I can't make it by 1?" and the lady said I could get a postponement for 90 days... I was like ... NOT!

So I jumped in the vette and with a little excursion above the posted here and there (ie... almost the whole way) I made it to the bus pickup outside the parking garage by 1, I was standing in line with about 20 others so I guess they give you a little leeway past 1

I was called up with the 3rd group to go upstairs, sat in the court room and was able to weasel my way out of what was predicted to be at least a week long criminal trial!!!

Juror number 29 you are excused!!!!

I guess shaking your fist in the air and yelling YEAH!! is not kosher with the court, but the rest of the Jurors seemed to like it!

It's amazing that today there was about 85% white people in the Jury, of the 4 mexican Jurors there, 2 were excused for not being US citizens, and one was excused for not speaking english!

And you were excused next??? Hmmm........

Sittin here in the RV catching up on the only one who missed my wacky posts. Everyone else can kiss my grits! Oh, except you Tom, Thanks for the PM XOXO. :wub lol, I am a wack job