NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

Worked all day, cooked all afternoon, back out on another call right now! echo.....echo.....echo.....

checking the weather forecast........ :thumbs

30% in the late afternoon to evening!!!!this means 100% chance of Mid day P A R T Y! and 77 degrees :Hey:

wickedfastvette

Sitting here waiting for tomorrow morning so I can head south! Resisting the urge to go out and wash the car.

Trying to think of a good joke about Canadian women hockey players....

I think you just made one...... :smilelol

Trying to decide whether I want to go jack the car up and play with the exhaust to find a rattle or just wipe it down a screw off today....decisions, decisions. :willy

wickedfastvette

Trying to decide whether I want to go jack the car up and play with the exhaust to find a rattle or just wipe it down a screw off today....decisions, decisions. :willy

Wow Tom someone could say you are frustrated look at all the statements you just made

You want to jack up the car

Play with your exhaust.

And screw off.

Go take a cold shower!

Wow Tom someone could say you are frustrated look at all the statements you just made

You want to jack up the car

Play with your exhaust.

And screw off.

Go take a cold shower!

:smilelol I've decided then...

just wipe it down a screw off today

:edward:

wickedfastvette

Right now I'm wanting to kill something! Went out uncovered my car, was going to clean it off a bit and I notice something underneath it, a pile of trash I had just cleaned the garage and there was no trash in there, lifted the hood of my car and went into cardiac arrest, a damn pack rat had the biggest pile of junk and sh!t in the engine compartment and yes took pics and will post if I get time, my friends that know me know how clean I keep my engine compartment so I am freaking out, so far I have only found 1 wire that is chewed through and I am working on that now, I can't believe what a mess this creature has caused! Glad I decided to clean the car up now and not wait to uncover it till the morning. :banghead:banghead:ken:

Right now I'm wanting to kill something! Went out uncovered my car, was going to clean it off a bit and I notice something underneath it, a pile of trash I had just cleaned the garage and there was no trash in there, lifted the hood of my car and went into cardiac arrest, a damn pack rat had the biggest pile of junk and sh!t in the engine compartment and yes took pics and will post if I get time, my friends that know me know how clean I keep my engine compartment so I am freaking out, so far I have only found 1 wire that is chewed through and I am working on that now, I can't believe what a mess this creature has caused! Glad I decided to clean the car up now and not wait to uncover it till the morning. :banghead:banghead:ken:

HOLY SHITE! Glad you looked today vs the morning huh? Looks like its hunting time at your house... :hunter