NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

Getting ready to pick up Karen's covertible (traded her van in) tomorrow. Bye, bye, $$$$

Convertible what???? :toetap

Getting ready to pick up Karen's covertible (traded her van in) tomorrow. Bye, bye, $$$$

Convertible what???? :toetap

Not a Vette that's for damn sure .................... she bought another ladies car................Chrysler Sebring vert.

Phill's Vette

Making sure Drake stays alive and killing all the bad guys

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey Drake looks like Ted..... :hunter

Chad, do you play on PS3 online?? If so, PM me your user name or send me an invite "bugs713"

Laughing at this stupid joke................................... A priest was seated next to a Newfie on a flight to St. John's. After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken. The Newfie asked for a rum & coke, which was brought and placed before him. The flight attendant then asked the priest if he would like a drink. He replied in disgust ... "I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips." The Newfie handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me too, I didn't know we had a choice."

Laughing at this stupid joke...................................

A priest was seated next to a Newfie on a flight to St. John's.

After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken.

The Newfie asked for a rum & coke, which was brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the priest if he would like a drink.

He replied in disgust ... "I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips."

The Newfie handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me too, I didn't know we had a choice."

:withstupid

Going home to put my drag radials back on and go get a few gallons of the 100 proof for tonight :)

Going home to put my drag radials back on and go get a few gallons of the 100 proof for tonight :)

I did not know you had a dual tune in your Z06?

..cuz unless your car is tuned for 100 Oct, adding it to the gas tank is a waste of money.

my 2 cts

cahd

Little insurance never hurts when you go to the track and beat on it a bit. Wouldn't waste the money for the every day fillup. Stock tune.

Working till 7pm dialing for dollars :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Don't phone any of us............. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol also enjoying a very rare 60F...............must be global warming............ :lol:lol:lol

Working till 7pm dialing for dollars :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Don't phone any of us............. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol also enjoying a very rare 60F...............must be global warming............ :lol:lol:lol

Thanks for your Support....

Changing flight times to add yet another week to the Energizer vacation....it keeps going, and going, and going,....AAAARGH!

packing for a long weekend with the kids in Chicago (insert shivering smiley here).

Changing flight times to add yet another week to the Energizer vacation....it keeps going, and going, and going,....AAAARGH!

I guess that means I won't be seeing you Saturday to look at that range installation? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Working all night.... :ack and reviving this thread..... :hat Now I get to go home and sleep!