NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

waiting for Ted and Eddie to catch the bad guys......

Tonight's all about prevention where I'm at!

I was listening to SWAT blow open a door and make entry at another location, tho.

At another retirement home? :lol

Maybe... what is your address? :)

waiting for Ted and Eddie to catch the bad guys......

Tonight's all about prevention where I'm at!

I was listening to SWAT blow open a door and make entry at another location, tho.

At another retirement home? :lol

Maybe... what is your address? :)

NICE!!! :lol

• 1 month later...

Getting home at 4am from another call.... thought I would revive Marcos thread :bounce017: My Saturday is now over :party

Woke up early, because I fell asleep early last night. No Cable, TV, nothing most of yesterday. So catching up on events on the forums.

Just finished polishing the wheels and wiping the car down from yesterday's crusing around. Going to start polishing the stuff under the hood in a little bit, "break time"! Maybe take a crusie with the wife later to Glendale area or wherever.

watching yet another restart of Daytona (track asphalt problems) hoping to see the finish before I need to leave for V-day dinner reservations.

watching yet another restart of Daytona (track asphalt problems) hoping to see the finish before I need to leave for V-day dinner reservations.

Great finish.

Great finish.

:agree Amazing how a lap or two changes everything ... I'd bet if the leader wouldn't have been an Ernhart/Gannse car it would have gotten tagged for a JR win ?? Good racin .... :cool

Phill's Vette

Great finish.

:agree

and NICE.....

Watching the NHRA and working on unit 8 test stuff for Geometry 2.

Well study hard, I would've thought you would've had to pass that before getting your teaching certificate! :smilelol

Watching the NHRA and working on unit 8 test stuff for Geometry 2.

Well study hard, I would've thought you would've had to pass that before getting your teaching certificate! :smilelol

You funny guy. :lol

Actually I am taking a class. My second one for my SEI endorsement. (Structured English Immersion) :U

Missed the race so I'll catch it on replay. Right now I'm waiting on Marco to post something witty here!

Missed the race so I'll catch it on replay.

Right now I'm waiting on Marco to post something witty here!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished prepping for the day, one cooker is doing it's thing for the night, I'll get the second pot full going tomorrow!