• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The room reservation has been transferred to John ( new vette 62 ). You guys have fun!

Thanks Dave, wish you two could have made it! :ACE:

Glad you made it in Andrew. Hey guys, Andrew took one of the 5 extra spaces they added. He is #52 for ACE. If anyone else wants to register there can't be more than 3 or 4 spaces left, so you had better register online NOW!!! What a great showing for ACE!!! :ACE::bananaparty:

I haven't recieved my Windshield registration yet, HELP.

Richard Lang.

I'm afraid I don't understand your question Richard. When we get to the show we all have to go to the registration table and check in. At that table they will give you a package that will include the sheet that you put on your windshield. Your name does appear on the list of ACEholes who have registered that is on post #1, so you are registered for the show. Hope this helps.

I haven't recieved my Windshield registration yet, HELP.

Richard Lang.

You will receive it when you show up on Saturday morning.

Dennis sent me the newsletter with the red "REGISTERED" down the side with instructions to put that on the dashboard to expedite entry to the show. Is that what you're talking about?

ar

Dennis sent me the newsletter with the red "REGISTERED" down the side with instructions to put that on the dashboard to expedite entry to the show. Is that what you're talking about?

No, I think he's talking about the sheet you will get in your package that gives your Class, car #, etc. That sheet will go on the windshield for voting purposes. Thanks for reminding us about the newsletter and what Dennis wants us to do. I printed mine out and wrote "ACE" on it so they know I'm part of ACE for parking purposes. Remember, it is very unlikely that all 50 or so of our cars will be in line together. A few other cars will most likely be in between some of ours so we all need to tell the guys parking us that we are part of ACE so they park us together.

I didn't recieve a newsletter, or anything other than an email with my car number from Pam....

I have a little sticker on the rear window, hopefully they park me in the ACE group....

null_zpsf305f9ff.jpg

I didn't recieve a newsletter, or anything other than an email with my car number from Pam....

I have a little sticker on the rear window, hopefully they park me in the ACE group....

null_zpsf305f9ff.jpg

Don't worry Dawg, we'll take care of you. We'd hate to have you park with anyone other than ACEholes, or course no one else may want you parking with them either! :laughing gut bustin:

Ready for the show?

Don't get caught without your ACE shirt!

If your gunna represent might as well look good doing it!

Andrew (Cu4L8R) has just about any color and size you'll need!

We will have shirts ready to wear at both meet spots.

ACE Logo and ACE Salute vinyl's also!

First come, First served!

From Weather.com for Prescott AZ - Sat Sep 27

4.png

64°

45°

T-Storms

Chance of rain: 100% Wind: S at 16 mph

4.png

64°

45°

T-Storms

Bring your towels!!! Well at least I won't waste much time cleaning the car Friday! :facepalm:

PS: Dawg and Badbob, please DO NOT bring your swimsuits! :ack

Guest badbobs95

Well, I won't be able to go now. One of my best friends for years wife passed away and I'll be busy helping him. She was a real Corvette enthusiast with her 2008 ZO6 and avid auto crosser throughout the southwest and regional Competition Co-director of the National Council of Corvette Clubs Roadrunner Region. :angelsad That's all I can say for now.

I can sleep another hour and just shower behind my car.

Ill probably have to call Ted or Bob and ask them how to turn the wipers on.

Two more registrations for ACE today:

Mike De La Cruz

Paul Gregorio

Nice shirts BTW... do they come in plastic in case of rain??????????? :blur:

Two more registrations for ACE today:

Mike De La Cruz

Paul Gregorio

Nice shirts BTW... do they come in plastic in case of rain??????????? :blur:

ALL RIGHT ACEHOLES, that is 54 of us registered. Prescott Vette Sette's website now shows only 2 spots open with 278 registered. Thanks everyone for making ACE the biggest supporter of this great show!!! Let's not let a little rain spoil the fun! See you all Saturday morning either at McDonalds or Costco. :ACE::bananaparty:

Sorry to hear about your friend Bob, we'll miss ya on Saturday...

4.png

64°

45°

T-Storms

Maybe we can stand around and not sweat....

Sorry to hear about your friend Bob, we'll miss ya on Saturday...

4.png

64°

45°

T-Storms

Maybe we can stand around and not sweat....

You may just have to stay inside some of the bars.................................................to stay dry of course! :cheers