NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

9/27/14 Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

OK ACEholes, I counted the list twice and I come up with 49 cars!! Who wants to be number 50? If we can get 49, we can get 50!!! Number 50 gets a free dinner at Badbob's house (maybe I should tell Bob about that, but what the hell). :ACE:

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rumor has it Bob's X-Pipe doubles as a slow cooker - some foil, seasoning a rack of ribs - that's how he keeps that cute little figure of his.

If I am holding ACE stickers for you, and you are attending the Prescott show, I will have your stickers with me.

Please try to catch me either at the Costco meetpoint or right after we park at the show. Thanks!

If I am holding ACE stickers for you, and you are attending the Prescott show, I will have your stickers with me.

Please try to catch me either at the Costco meetpoint or right after we park at the show. Thanks!

Hang on just a sec!! WHAT stickers?? I've been a non-paying member for quite some time and never heard of no stickers.

How do I get one?

Hang on just a sec!! WHAT stickers?? I've been a non-paying member for quite some time and never heard of no stickers.

How do I get one?

Mo, YA GOTTA PAY ATTENTION. :huh

Go to the ACE Merchandise section, there is an entire thread just about stickers. . .

How do I get one?

Go to the ACE Merchandise section, there is an entire thread just about stickers. . .

I have to go Find it now?? Sheesh.

What are my dues good for?

How do I get one?

Here is the link: http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/topic/26219-ace-logo-stickers-for-your-vette/

That will be $45 please, for your September dues (which include the ACE $5 discount for being a female member). :smilelol

How do I get one?

Here is the link: http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/topic/26219-ace-logo-stickers-for-your-vette/

That will be $45 please, for your September dues (which include the ACE $5 discount for being a female member). :smilelol

I just knew you chicks got a break on the dues!! We let you vote, we let you drive, and this is the thanks we get??? :wtf:

I just knew you chicks got a break on the dues!! We let you vote, we let you drive, and this is the thanks we get??? :wtf:

Sorry Larry. Guess it sucks to be you! :smilelol

You got that right sister, remember, I only have a C4 "resto japoly" to drive!

You got that right sister, remember, I only have a C4 "resto japoly" to drive!

On the other hand, at least you HAVE a Corvette. . .

Uhhhhh. I hate to continue complaining but I clicked on the link and can't see a picture. So.....can I ask you for one?

Signed, troublemaker

Holly sh&t, I just checked the MSN weather forecast for Prescott on 9/27. Low 47 high 63. Sorry Bob, I may have to keep my top up for the trip up to Prescott early that morning. Could be a little "NIPPY" ( :boobies: ) that morning!! Everyone, be prepared for some cool, but dry, weather.

Holly sh&t, I just checked the MSN weather forecast for Prescott on 9/27. Low 47 high 63. Sorry Bob, I may have to keep my top up for the trip up to Prescott early that morning. Could be a little "NIPPY" ( :boobies: ) that morning!! Everyone, be prepared for some cool, but dry, weather.

Uhhh and that's changed since when? lol it's always frickin cold there. I'm kind of excited about wearing boots.

I hope I am wrong, but Underground Weather is calling for rain next week end. You might get a little wet if you plan to travel topless unless you can maintain a speed over 60-70 mph.

PLEASE don't shoot the messager, just reporting what I read. Hopefully it is so far away that they will change the dart board and their forecast will change.

I hope I am wrong, as I spent two hours installing the bar on my car in anticipation of making the drive

Is there a rain date scheduled?

I hope I am wrong, but Underground Weather is calling for rain next week end. You might get a little wet if you plan to travel topless unless you can maintain a speed over 60-70 mph.

PLEASE don't shoot the messager, just reporting what I read. Hopefully it is so far away that they will change the dart board and their forecast will change.

I hope I am wrong, as I spent two hours installing the bar on my car in anticipation of making the drive

Is there a rain date scheduled?

Who knows. MSN weather, at this time, forecasts mostly sunny and 0% chance for rain. We probably won't know for sure until we are driving up that morning. Of course some of the ACEholes who will already be there, may not be in any condition to tell whether or not its even raining (Marco)! C4orce2 will not melt in the rain but it would be nice to have great weather!! :wtf:

I am sure we will all keep our fingers crossed

Vic, I assume from your post that you are going to the show but I don't see your name on Lyn's list of ACEholes registered for the show on post #1. Did you register as a member of ACE? If you did, we need to get you on the list and that would make 50 cars for ACE!

Uhhhhh. I hate to continue complaining but I clicked on the link and can't see a picture. So.....can I ask you for one?

Signed, troublemaker

Dear Troublemaker, you must READ the first post, look at the list of available colors and tell me what color you want.

Not sure you are looking at Prescott, ARIZONA...!!!!!! I just checked and it is 74 high, 55 low on Sat. I looked at Weatherbug. I have a hard time with MSN..... they are always changing.

Not sure you are looking at Prescott, ARIZONA...!!!!!! I just checked and it is 74 high, 55 low on Sat. I looked at Weatherbug. I have a hard time with MSN..... they are always changing.

I agree Lyn, MSN changes their forecast as often as a woman changes her mind!! :facepalm: This morning, they are now saying 48 and 63 for that day. Let's pray for the best. See you in 8 days!! :ACE:

wickedfastvette

Well I sure hope it cools down everything I go by says mid 80's all week and I live here and they are usually right, has not been cold for a looooooooong time.