• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad Bob and John detailed my car Saturday.

My Blue Devil looks great.

Looking forward to seeing 50 Acehole cars lined up in a row at the show!

It's looking like rain for the entire weekend. Of course, they've lied to us before.

Let's hope so. In any event, bring your towels. Several years ago we had some rain at the show and it cooled us off and gave us all a chance to wipe down the cars again. Not a problem!! There were no reports of any of the cars melting!! :laughing gut bustin:

ACE, I've a request:

my daughter, Katie and grandson, Tommy, will be driving my '02

Dave64

You know we are going to teach her how to drive fast ... right ???

Several years ago we had some rain at the show and it cooled us off and gave us all a chance to wipe down the cars again. Not a problem!! There were no reports of any of the cars melting!!

It's not that. It's driving an 1100HP car on drag radials in the rain. She has a bit of a power band ;) :burnout

Several years ago we had some rain at the show and it cooled us off and gave us all a chance to wipe down the cars again. Not a problem!! There were no reports of any of the cars melting!!

It's not that. It's driving an 1100HP car on drag radials in the rain. She has a bit of a power band ;) :burnout

Be careful Dave!!

2 questions

What time can we expect to get out of there?

And is the Loop 303 now connected from I10 to I17 ???

2 questions

Knowing how your luck is with the wildlife, watch out for the wild burro's on the stretch from Grand Ave to I-17.

2 questions

Flier says the show ends at 3. Probably be more like 3:30, depending upon the weather.

2 questions

Couldn't you just go down the back way to Wickenburg and then down VMR? I realize the washes have been fairly active and the road might not be pristine

Hey ACEholes... we just opened up 5 more spaces! This is our absolute maximum, 280!!! :circle:

Soooooooo, if anyone else wants to register, you can tip it over the 51 mark and head to 52... or 53. :photo:

Lyn

Couldn't you just go down the back way to Wickenburg and then down VMR? I realize the washes have been fairly active and the road might not be pristine

I was checking the 303 for the run up, coming home might be your suggestion.

But sometimes that interstate drive is way faster than the two lane stuff so...

I have registered, but because Deb is not allowed to be more than 1 Hour from the Mayo Hospital we will not be up there this year Hope you guys have a great time and of course ACE will be the largest group there.

My wife is down with strep today. We may have to bail, too. I'm gonna see how the next day or 2 play out for her and hope I don't catch it.

My wife is down with strep today. We may have to bail, too. I'm gonna see how the next day or 2 play out for her and hope I don't catch it.

:( Oh, that is nasty shiz and highly contagious.

Hope she is loaded up with antibiotics. :R & E: Tell her to get well soon!

Yeah, this is the 2nd scrip. I'm thinking at this point, I'm just going to assume we can't make it. We have a room booked at http://www.stmichaelhotel.com/ if anyone needs one. I will be cancelling the reservation tomorrow afternoon, but if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. Man, I can't buy a break... :down:

Sorry to hear Dave, I was looking forward to some potatoe-potatoe-potatoe...

I'll still drive it up there for ya :lol

Hope Jenna gets well soon...we will try to have a good time without you guys, it may be hard to to