• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I say Larry gets the key to the city of Prescott for all his support for the Corvette Show!

I am looking for the online form to fill out for this right now. Maybe Cherye can help me.

I have not missed one of these car shows yet.

It is the most fun you can have with your car when it is not moving.

It is a beautiful place in our downtown Prescott(everyone's home town)Courthouse square.

It is so green up here right now it is awesome. I almost think I am back on the Big Island.

Besides giving him a key, everyone needs to buy Larry a drink... that way he will have so many drinks in him that Eva will have to drive home because it will last all weekend by the time he finishes up! That is 48 corvettes x 2...... hmmmm that will be a lot of drinks! Eva can even drive with her "top down"!!! Up to you whether you think it is her top or the car's!

Lyn, I hate to tell you this, but Ava now has a conflict and will not be coming with me. It's too bad since she always enjoys your show. So I will be coming up Sat morning stag WITH MY TOP DOWN (please badbob, don't get all excited). See you in 15 days!!

I say Larry gets the key to the city of Prescott for all his support for the Corvette Show!

I am looking for the online form to fill out for this right now. Maybe Cherye can help me.

It is a beautiful place in our downtown Prescott(everyone's home town)Courthouse square.

It is so green up here right now it is awesome. I almost think I am back on the Big Island.

Besides giving him a key, everyone needs to buy Larry a drink... that way he will have so many drinks in him that Eva will have to drive home because it will last all weekend by the time he finishes up! That is 48 corvettes x 2...... hmmmm that will be a lot of drinks! Eva can even drive with her "top down"!!! Up to you whether you think it is her top or the car's!

Lyn, I hate to tell you this, but Ava now has a conflict and will not be coming with me. It's too bad since she always enjoys your show. So I will be coming up Sat morning stag WITH MY TOP DOWN (please badbob, don't get all excited). She you in 15 days!!

Sorry she won't make it this year. We will miss her!

most senior ACEhole, he should be the one to go up and accept the trophy at the show on behalf of ACE!! :ACE:

Only if they come up the night before and party with the rest of us! He has to earn that dam thing, not just show up.

I don't do well in front of a crowd withouit duct tape....

Wish we could do the overnite trip but we have no one to watch little miss destruction....

post-3-0-42801600-1410600310_thumb.jpg

yes, thats my rechargeable drill, she didn't think I would notice.

most senior ACEhole, he should be the one to go up and accept the trophy at the show on behalf of ACE!! :ACE:

Only if they come up the night before and party with the rest of us! He has to earn that dam thing, not just show up.

I don't do well in front of a crowd withouit duct tape....

Wish we could do the overnite trip but we have no one to watch little miss destruction....

attachicon.gifq.JPG

yes, thats my rechargeable drill, she didn't think I would notice.

Time for trip #3 to Obedience School, eh?? :lol

She's been to 3 already :lol

She's improved a lot, I just don't think we should leave her overnight,

she might try dragging the refrigator out thru the doggy door !!!

Registered and hotel booked.

SHUT. UP. no way. You guys are coming?? Yea! Those were some good fireballs last night. Haha

"Custom" entry is 5+ Mods.

I think I have that covered. :P

Those were some good fireballs last night.

Indeed. This morning... not so much. :lol

Guest badbobs95

Lyn, I hate to tell you this, but Ava now has a conflict and will not be coming with me. It's too bad since she always enjoys your show. So I will be coming up Sat morning stag WITH MY TOP DOWN (please badbob, don't get all excited). She you in 15 days!!

Ava's not going with you because she's riding with me! Now she can really enjoy the show. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

There was a question as to what MOD refers to...

"Custom" entry is 5+ Mods. That is for ANY mod on your car, not just the engine. Hope this clarifies!

Lyn

So I have:

wide body

exhaust

tune

Do the tires and rims to go with the wide body count as a seperate mod?

So the real question is not how many mods you have to have to be "modified" or "custom", but rather what is a "mod". Since the Prescott show is not concours judged, Prescott Vette Sette determines what a "mod" is. In the case of C4orce2, I always go in the most modded class (modified or custom) to avoid any misunderstanding or hard feelings. Nothing makes an all original vette owner madder than to get beat in a "stock class" by a car that has a lot of mods. So I guess the only thing you can do is what Dawg has done here. Ask the club that is running the show what they consider your car to be after telling them what has been done.

...so I entered the '64 in the Modified class, as I was approached and questioned by a couple 'restorers' last year about it being in the Stock class.

There was a question as to what MOD refers to...

"Custom" entry is 5+ Mods. That is for ANY mod on your car, not just the engine. Hope this clarifies!

Lyn

So I have:

wide body

exhaust

tune

Do the tires and rims to go with the wide body count as a seperate mod?

So the real question is not how many mods you have to have to be "modified" or "custom", but rather what is a "mod". Since the Prescott show is not concours judged, Prescott Vette Sette determines what a "mod" is. In the case of C4orce2, I always go in the most modded class (modified or custom) to avoid any misunderstanding or hard feelings. Nothing makes an all original vette owner madder than to get beat in a "stock class" by a car that has a lot of mods. So I guess the only thing you can do is what Dawg has done here. Ask the club that is running the show what they consider your car to be after telling them what has been done.

...so I entered the '64 in the Modified class, as I was approached and questioned by a couple 'restorers' last year about it being in the Stock class.

If it is not "original" then it is custom/modified...

The Prescott Vette Sette website shows only 10 spots available for the show at this time. Don't get shut out, if you haven't already done so, register today if you want to join in on the fun!!! :ACE:

Just a Friendly Reminder My Black Beauty Needs your VOTE!!!!

I just really want a Trophy!!!

OH OH!!! Somebody said the word Trophy again... LOL

Looking forward to the event and hanging out with ya'all... I owe a few people a few buurs.

Update,,,,,,, Prescott Vette Sette website, as of this morning, shows 9 spots open and the mail-in registration deadline is 9/19/14 so get those registrations in the mail today!!! That is all. :ACE: