NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

9/27/14 Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

Guest badbobs95

Holly sh&t, I just checked the MSN weather forecast for Prescott on 9/27. Low 47 high 63. Sorry Bob, I may have to keep my top up for the trip up to Prescott early that morning. Could be a little "NIPPY" ( :boobies: ) that morning!! Everyone, be prepared for some cool, but dry, weather.

Uhhh and that's changed since when? lol it's always frickin cold there. I'm kind of excited about wearing boots.

I just loves me a good woman in boots! Or nothing at all.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holly sh&t, I just checked the MSN weather forecast for Prescott on 9/27. Low 47 high 63. Sorry Bob, I may have to keep my top up for the trip up to Prescott early that morning. Could be a little "NIPPY" ( :boobies: ) that morning!! Everyone, be prepared for some cool, but dry, weather.

Uhhh and that's changed since when? lol it's always frickin cold there. I'm kind of excited about wearing boots.

I just loves me a good woman in boots! Or nothing at all.

Bob, be honest, I'm sure you love a BAD woman in boots, or nothing at all, even more!!! :cherye:

Hey Larry......

Check out MSN again!!! It now ways 81 degrees for Saturday with a low of 62. That is what our weather is right now. I TOLD you that MSN changes... like you say, like a woman changes clothes......

Lyn

Hey Larry......

Check out MSN again!!! It now ways 81 degrees for Saturday with a low of 62. That is what our weather is right now. I TOLD you that MSN changes... like you say, like a woman changes clothes......

Lyn

Absolutely incredible!! Must be a sudden onslaught of global warming!!! :facepalm:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Did I mention that makes 50 registrations for ACE!!!!!!!!!!!! :ACE:

ACE, I've a request:

To get the count up, I registered both cars, so my daughter, Katie and grandson, Tommy, will be driving my '02 up on Saturday morning. They will join you at McDonald's. Would you please take them in and make sure they get to Prescott with you?

Thanks,

Dave64

ACE, I've a request:

To get the count up, I registered both cars, so my daughter, Katie and grandson, Tommy, will be driving my '02 up on Saturday morning. They will join you at McDonald's. Would you please take them in and make sure they get to Prescott with you?

Thanks,

Absolutely Dave. Have her look for my car and stick close to it on the trip up. I will not be speeding (well not too much anyway) and I'm sure she can keep up with my old "resto jalopy". I'll be happy to make sure they get to the show safe and sound.

PS: By the way, congratulations ACEholes on making it 50 cars. I knew you could do it. Remember #50 gets the free dinner at Bob's house!

OK you ACEholes meeting with me at McDonald's next Saturday morning, just a word of caution. That meeting place is used by other clubs like Fast Glass for their trip up to Prescott as well. So there may be more than just ACEholes there that morning. If you are new to ACE be sure you meet other ACEholes (I'll be wearing an ACE shirt) and leave with the right group. There could be anywhere from 20-40 cars there that morning and it could get confusing. You don't want to end up parking with some other club at the show!! See you next Saturday morning, EARLY!!! :ACE:

WELL, THEY HAD A CORVETTE.................

How was I to know they weren't ACE peeps!

There was this Santa Clause look alike driving the Great Pumpkin!!

SLAMMER

I am going to be in Prescott already. What time do y'all think you'll arrive at the courthouse?

So that I can cruise in with all y'all....

I'm not sure when we will get there with all our cars to the courthouse. The only safe thing to do is join us at Costco before 7:15, then Cherye will lead us in together. Its up to you but that's what I would do. Just my :2cents

I am going to be in Prescott already. What time do y'all think you'll arrive at the courthouse?

So that I can cruise in with all y'all....

I agree with Larry. Many of us going up the day before but will meet at Costco Saturday morning to cruise in as a group.