Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Newest registration: Burt Boessneck

Lyn, it looks like the list now includes 47 ACEholes (including Burt). For some reason I though we had 48 on there before. I guess I simply cannot count. Is 47 the accurate number?

thx,

Newest registration: Burt Boessneck

Lyn, it looks like the list now includes 47 ACEholes (including Burt). For some reason I though we had 48 on there before. I guess I simply cannot count. Is 47 the accurate number?

thx,

There are 47 registered. We don't have a registration for Marco... :at wits end:

How many registrations does the second place club have?

FG stands at 38 registrations....

Marco get your dam registration in!!!!

:yeah: MARCO! Get your registration in!!!!

I just went and yelled at them, then Donna yelled at them. Lisa is paying now. Lol!

I just went and yelled at them, then Donna yelled at them. Lisa is paying now. Lol!

DONE!! You can now officially add ye ole 1999 C5 Vert to that list of ACEholes: Marc & Lisa Allan.... 'MERICA!! LOL

Way to go Lisa ..... I sure hope we can join y'll (all y'll) up there ... at least on Saturday .... still a lot in the air for that week ... will have to see how it all goes .......

DONE!! You can now officially add ye ole 1999 C5 Vert to that list of ACEholes: Marc & Lisa Allan.... 'MERICA!! LOL

That's great, I knew we could count on ........................................................ Lisa! :bannana4:

Way to go Lisa ..... I sure hope we can join y'll (all y'll) up there ... at least on Saturday .... still a lot in the air for that week ... will have to see how it all goes .......

It would be nice to see you two for more than two minutes sometime!! LOL I hope you can make it!!

New registration.(FINALLY!) Marc and Lisa Allan :spinin:

LOL Thanks, Lyn! Ya, ya, ya.... I know... I am quite the procrastinator but I eventually get 'er done! :spinin: I'm just glad I booked the hotel when I did over a month ago... :laughing gut bustin: Speaking of which, I booked two rooms at the St. Michael and Monqiue can now only stay Friday night. If anyone is wanting that 2nd night, let me know before I call to cancel that room for the night of the 27th (Saturday). I may be able to put your name on the room to hold it, no guarantees. They've already told me the hotel is sold out and I don't know if there's any cancellation list.

New registration.(FINALLY!) Marc and Lisa Allan :spinin:

LOL Thanks, Lyn! Ya, ya, ya.... I know... I am quite the procrastinator but I eventually get 'er done! :spinin: I'm just glad I booked the hotel when I did over a month ago... :laughing gut bustin: Speaking of which, I booked two rooms at the St. Michael and Monqiue can now only stay Friday night. If anyone is wanting that 2nd night, let me know before I call to cancel that room for the night of the 27th (Saturday). I may be able to put your name on the room to hold it, no guarantees. They've already told me the hotel is sold out and I don't know if there's any cancellation list.

I'll bet you're going to be someone's hero.

Marco..... you could get a million dollars for that one night hotel room. Pretty much everything is sold out in town!

I told them they could charge a fortune. Lisa is so nice.

Whoever gets the room has to hang out with them in my place. It's homecoming dance night and I need to be home taking pics of the daughter and her beau.

Alright ACEholes. With Marco FINALLY registered, that should give us 48 cars. Let's try for 50! This may be the last Prescott show and in that event what better way to send it off then to show ACE's overwhelming support! This is the 8th time the Prescott Vette Sette has put this show on and we need to help get it sold out!

:ACE:

PS: their website this morning shows that there are only 15 spots available. So if you are thinking about going, REGISTER NOW or it may be too late!!

I say Larry gets the key to the city of Prescott for all his support for the Corvette Show!

I am looking for the online form to fill out for this right now. Maybe Cherye can help me.

I have not missed one of these car shows yet.

It is the most fun you can have with your car when it is not moving.

It is a beautiful place in our downtown Prescott(everyone's home town)Courthouse square.

It is so green up here right now it is awesome. I almost think I am back on the Big Island.

I say Larry gets the key to the city of Prescott for all his support for the Corvette Show!

I am looking for the online form to fill out for this right now. Maybe Cherye can help me.

It is a beautiful place in our downtown Prescott(everyone's home town)Courthouse square.

It is so green up here right now it is awesome. I almost think I am back on the Big Island.

Go to the first post on this thread. Lyn gives you the link to their website and instructions on how to get to the registration form. You can register on-line or print it out and mail it in. Thanks for supporting them! :ACE:

Go to the first post on this thread. Lyn gives you the link to their website and instructions on how to get to the registration form. You can register on-line or print it out and mail it in. Thanks for supporting them! :ACE:

Thanks Larry I was just going to tell her that! But Pam... you are already registered so assume this is for someone else.

Besides giving him a key, everyone needs to buy Larry a drink... that way he will have so many drinks in him that Eva will have to drive home because it will last all weekend by the time he finishes up! That is 48 corvettes x 2...... hmmmm that will be a lot of drinks! Eva can even drive with her "top down"!!! Up to you whether you think it is her top or the car's!